Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

How to add new question blocks based on conditions from old questions to a compl

• Krasnal42
  • Krasnal42's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #254214 by Krasnal42
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: url=https://naukads.pl/index.php/admin/dataentry/sa/vvimport/surveyid/985253#modalSystemInformation]5.6.13+230327[/url
Own server 
Survey theme/template: 
==================
Can I stop the survey with tokens add questions and resume so that the new question blocks read the conditions from the previous ones already completed?

what i did was :
1. i exported the VV file of completed surveys and after creating a new identical survey with new question blocks added, i imported the answers with the option 'import as uncompleted answers'.
2. added a new block at the beginning of the survey with one filter question (radio list yes/no), which takes the respondent to the new blocks at the end of the survey. 
3. after starting the survey on the same token, the filter correctly takes me to the new blocks, and if they are without any conditions relating to the 'old' questions, they work correctly, while if the condition relates to the 'old' questions, the survey does not display them at all, as if it does not see the respondent's previous answers. Secondly, after completion, the survey in the database is saved as a new record, not overwritten on the same record as I wanted 

Is there any other way to get what I need, that is, to add new blocks of questions filtered by previously given answers to the completed tokenized survey? 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose