Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Session expired after updating to 3.13.0+180628

More
5 years 9 months ago #170583 by jck
Hello,

I just update to version 3.13.0+180628. At first I received an error that there went something wrong during updating the database (message that 'seeds'already existed) However, after the second attempt it went fine.

In the back-office everything seems to work. However, when I start an survey after clciking on the button 'next' it says that the session is expired.

I checked the global setting - the session time here is 7200 so that should be ok. I can't find a solution how to solve this. Anyone an idea?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions,

Machiel
The topic has been locked.
  • ollehar
  • LimeSurvey GmbH Employee
More
5 years 9 months ago #170584 by ollehar
Which version did you update from?
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #170585 by jck
The previous version was 2.73.1 and database version 263. I used the ComfortUpdate
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by jck.
  • ollehar
More
5 years 9 months ago #170586 by ollehar
Do you still have a problem? Can you try to restart your browser? Also, a screenshot of the error would be nice.
More
5 years 9 months ago #170588 by jck
I still have the problem. I refreshed the browser and also tried other browsers. Still got the following message:
Attachments:
More
5 years 9 months ago #170589 by jck
I checked the sessions section in the phpinfo (via global settings) It shows that the session.auto_start is off. Could that maybe be the issue?
Attachments:
  • ollehar
More
5 years 9 months ago #170590 by ollehar
Not sure, try it?
More
5 years 9 months ago #170593 by jck
I checked the SQL database - when I start an survey it creates a new session so it looks like that that part is ok.

I created a new survey - this one works without an issue. So the problem is an error between the new Limesurvey version and the old surveys... Question is what. When I compare the settings of the new and old survey I can't find any differences.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose