Export to Excel or PDF or CVS Date format is wrong

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 5 mois #137127 par holch
holch a répondu au sujet : Export to Excel or PDF or CVS Date format is wrong
Well, I don't know what the premium package includes (this is from the Limesurvey GmbH), but from what I know it is the comfort update at the moment, which is well worth its money.

The rest is based on Limesurey's current features. If you require different features there are a few options:
  • - Make a feature request (which I think you already did) and wait for its implementation. However, just like with other software this might happen, or not. Even if you spend thousands of dollars/euros on commercial survey packages this is not guaranteed. Back in the day when we used a very expensive survey tool we had tons of feature requests, some made it in the package, others didn't.
  • Sponsoring: Find a developer that will implement this into Limesurvey, if possible. Of course they probably won't do this for free.
  • Implement it as a plugin (if possible).

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: DenisChenu

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 5 mois #137128 par teksur
teksur a répondu au sujet : Export to Excel or PDF or CVS Date format is wrong

holch écrit: Well, I don't know what the premium package includes (this is from the Limesurvey GmbH), but from what I know it is the comfort update at the moment, which is well worth its money.

The rest is based on Limesurey's current features. If you require different features there are a few options:

• - Make a feature request (which I think you already did) and wait for its implementation. However, just like with other software this might happen, or not. Even if you spend thousands of dollars/euros on commercial survey packages this is not guaranteed. Back in the day when we used a very expensive survey tool we had tons of feature requests, some made it in the package, others didn't.
  • Sponsoring: Find a developer that will implement this into Limesurvey, if possible. Of course they probably won't do this for free.
  • Implement it as a plugin (if possible).

I thank you for explaining to me these options. I have to think about them.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 3 mois #139931 par Joffm
Joffm a répondu au sujet : Export to Excel or PDF or CVS Date format is wrong
Hi, teksur,
I know this topic may be outdated.
But I just want to explain a in my opinion short and easy way to transfer the database format "YYYY-MM-DD" to an EXCEL format (days since 1.1.1900 or whatever).
  1. Export your data as SPSS file (you only need the data file)
  2. Open this in EXCEL (delimiter is komma)
  3. Add a column after the date column (the date will look like '17-06-2016 00:00:00', maybe because of my German EXCEL)
  4. In the new column enter the formula "=RIGHT(LEFT(B1;11);10)*1"
  5. You will get the value 42528, the EXCEL representation of the date.
  6. This you can format to your need with the EXCEL functionality.

Kind regards
Joffm
Pièces jointes :

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #159353 par Joffm
Joffm a répondu au sujet : Export to Excel or PDF or CVS Date format is wrong
Hello, emilyjohn,

why do you very frequently reply to absolutely outdated topics? And mostly insubstantial.

Here you just quoted a part of holch's answer 1 year 4 months ago.

What is the reason for that?

Regards
Joffm
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: DenisChenu

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant

Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter!