SOLVED:Expire survey after x responses

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 jours #187870 par bulgin
It works perfectly when using the @holch template, uploaded, above. Suggest anyone attempting this process study holch's template which is very easy to do:
pay attention to quotas and that the hidden quota question is somewhere in-between the first and last question. As well, @jelo very valuable information about the distinction between "expiring" a survey and "deactivating" a survey needs to be understood - I didn't get it at first but then after @jelo made the distinction, everything clicked into place.

Thanks all for the great ideas and feedback. It's wonderful to have helpful volunteers and users here. It only makes the survey software so much better! Like I keep saying it's probably the best survey software out there - and it's open source.

What more could you want? Support it!

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 jours #187871 par bulgin
One lingering issue is if you use a Welcome message:

Presentation | Show welcome screen set to "on"

then the participant will see that before then seeing the "This survey has reached it's quota" message.

But I guess I can make a Welcome message as an actual questions in some way.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 jours #187872 par holch
Switch off the welcome message and create your own welcome message via a text display question. You can put your hidden quota question on the same page as this text display.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 jours #187873 par bulgin
Thank you holch.

I tried that but the display text only type of question still needs to be associated with another question that has an answer for the quota to be filled. I get what you mean about putting the quota question on the same page (which could fulfil the quota), but I don't know how to put a display-only text question and another question on the same page. I mean I don't know how to put two questions on one page. That would be a neat feature, though!

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 jours #187875 par Joffm
Hi,

I am not sure why there is a first question that is dislayed to anyone. No matter if the quota is fulfilled or not.

I mean I don't know how to put two questions on one page. That would be a neat feature, though!

This is the normal behaviour in "group by group" mode. All questions of a group are displayed on one screen. And as I see this survey is set to "group by group" mode.

So just put your text display after the "hiddenquotaquestion".

Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant

Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter!