Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: test)

• hagerregah
Today 11:45
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.5.4
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: aeonfree.com
Survey theme/template: 
==================
I want to store the location of each respondant (after their consent of course). So I tried this method :https://manual.limesurvey.org/Question_type_-_Short_free_text#Location

I put "yes" to saving location information like country, city...

However after I tested it, I couldn't find the location information in the answers/responses section.
Where can I find them?
Thank you in advance.
  • naina9090
Today 11:39
Indian Call-Girls in Dubai 0528604116 Call-Girls in Dubai By Hot Dubai Call-Girls
This is the only approved companion service in Abu Dhabi with tested Call-Girls. I'm using their services for the last 9 months and they've noway deceived me in any way. They've their own motorists who bring the Call-Girls in lower time in any area of Abu Dhabi like Al Barsha, JLT or JBR or indeed Abu Dhabi Investment Park DIP too. I'm writing then each after enduring your services in all situations. So confidently they will continue to perform the same way and will make further guests like me. These guys are the stylish illustration of working with supremacy. Happy with the Abu Dhabi Call-Girls figures and largely suggested to everyone.

• naina9090
Today 10:31
Abu Dhabi Call-Girls 05659-04081 Russian Call-Girls in Abu Dhabi

This is the only approved companion service in Abu Dhabi with tested Call-Girls. I'm using their services for the last 9 months and they've noway deceived me in any way. They've their own motorists who bring the Call-Girls in lower time in any area of Abu Dhabi like Al Barsha, JLT or JBR or indeed Abu Dhabi Investment Park DIP too. I'm writing then each after enduring your services in all situations. So confidently they will continue to perform the same way and will make further guests like me. These guys are the stylish illustration of working with supremacy. Happy with the Abu Dhabi Call-Girls figures and largely suggested to everyone.

• naina9090
Today 10:17
Abu Dhabi Call-Girls 05253-82202 Pakistani Call-Girls in Abu Dhabi

• naina9090
Today 10:05
Abu Dhabi Call-Girls 05253-73611 Indian Call-Girls in Abu Dhabi

• DenisChenu
Today 08:27
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Preview survey from specific questions onwards
Activate full index : it's the real only way to test survey.
  • holch
Yesterday 18:06
While in theory you could run an operational Limesurvey installation from your laptop, your question indicates that you probably wouldn't be able to set this up and configure it in a secure way. You generally do not want to open the access to your laptop from the internet.

So as Denis says, you need to install Limesurvey on a webserver, e.g. you need a hosting package, a VPS or a dedicated server (or you go for the SaaS service provided by Limesurvey GmbH and others).

Limesurvey is a web application and thus needs to run on a web server that allows access from the internet. If you installed Limesurvey on your laptop, you most probably did this in some kind of test environment like XAMPP, etc. These are not made for production web applications.

Also, to automatically send emails to participants, you need a well configured email server, which you probably don't have on your laptop and don't know how to set up. Because if you would know how to do this, you wouldn't ask this questions.

So you either need some kind of web hosting to install Limesurvey on, or you need to open an account on one of the services that host Limesurvey for you.
  • karld
Yesterday 09:00
Hello again,

When testing the survey, the sorting question appears with empty boxes in the left column (see picture in attachment).
Would it be possible to get rid of them?

It seems that 3 of the 4 boxes correspond to the 3 comments from the question appearing when "Other" is selected in the question feeding the sorting question.

Thanks in advance.
  • holch
11 May 2024 22:16

den User selbst kann ich aber nicht eliminieren

Hast du nicht den Quick-Ban-Button bei jedem User? Dann musst du nicht jeden Beitrag löschen, sondern du Klickst auf den User, dort gibt es dann den Quick-Ban Button und schwups ist der User gebannt und alle seine Posts sind weg.

Falls du das nicht haben solltest, würde ich mal Carsten anschreiben. Ist zwar nicht so gut wie gaaaaanz früher, wo man direkt beim Post einen User bannen konnte, aber besser als in der Zwichenzeit, wo man mehrere Klicks im Profil des Spammer gebraucht hat um ihn zu bannen.
  • Joffm
10 May 2024 19:38

Wir haben dass Feld zwar nicht mehr eingebaut, aber trotzdem kommt die Fehlermeldung

Dies liegt, dass in der Datenbank-Tabelle, die diese beiden Daten speichert, das Passwort-Feld nicht leer sein darf.

Und dass der Klick auf den Link die Credentials nicht setzt, kommt mir jetzt spanisch vor.
Denn im gezeigten Link steht ja mit "scid/3" das eben dieser Wert aus der Tabelle "lime_saved_control" genommen werden soll.
Ich werde noch einmal in meiner Cloud-Umgebung testen.

Übrigens würde es theoretisch gehen, das Passwort zurückzusetzen.
Einfach mit einem eigenen kleinen script. 
Dazu ist aber ein Zugriff auf die Datenbank nötig. Und den habt Ihr als Cloud-Benutzer nicht.

Joffm

• BMASBund
10 May 2024 17:51
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  Könntest Du uns eventuell bei dem Link helfen, bei dem bereits Passwort und Username eingegeben sind? Wir sind damit nicht weitergekommen. Danke!
  • Asteroid
10 May 2024 17:46
Lieber Joffm,
vielen Dank für Deine Rückmeldung. Ich habe bisher noch nie mit einem Umfragetool gearbeitet und kann das nicht ganz nachvollziehen. Dein Hinweis mit der direkten Frage ist komplett nachvollziehbar, so fing ich ja an, aber dann müsste ich ja die Bedingung einbauen, wenn Antwort=0 dann weiter mit G4 ansonsten weiter mit G1Q2. Und das habe ich ja nicht hinbekommen. Gibt es irgendwo eine Anleitung, wie das mit ExpressionSkript aufgebaut werden kann. Ich wollte die Umfrage eigentlich am Mittwoch versenden ... . Ansonsten passt alles - aber ich habe auch keine Lust ggf. Quatscheingaben zu erhalten. Sorry - aber ich bin blutiger Anfänger und bräuchte eine Schritt für Schritt Anleitung ... . Könntest Du ggf. weiterhin versuchen mir zu helfen, oder eine Empfehlung/Link geben, wo ich nachsuchen kann. Vielen Dank.
Viele Grüße
Asteroid
  • Joffm
10 May 2024 14:18
Hallo,
zunächst das Wichtige:
Du willst und kannst doch diese Bedingung gar nicht hinzufügen.
Das würde ja bedeuten, Du zeigst eine Frage an (oder nicht), je nach dem Ergebnis in dieser Frage.
Du willst doch nur den Wert der Eingabe beschränken.
Den Min.Wert hast Du ja gesetzt (1)
Dann setzt Du auch den Max.Wert, nämlich mit ExpressionScript {G1Q2}, also die Antwort auf die Frage G1Q2.

Jetzt etwas Grundsätzliches:
Du arbeitest also mit diesem "Steinzeit"-Gerät namens "Bedingungs-Designer".

da bei mir immer zwischen den zwei Bedingungen ein oder steht

Wie im Handbuch steht, (hier steht noch "conditions" für diesen Designer und "relevance" für ExpressionScript)
[url] manual.limesurvey.org/ExpressionScript_-...itions_and_Relevance ?[/url]
er kann eben nur simple Bedingungen (für ein einfaches UND müsstest Du schon ein neues Szenario anlegen)

Schmeiß ihn weg. Heute benutzen wir ExpressionScript; flexibler, mächtiger, und auch schneller.
Damit kannst Du dann ganz easy Bedingungen anlegen wie
(Q1a==1 OR (Q1a==4 AND Q1b_SQ001==“Y“)) AND (Q1c>29 AND Q1c<60)

Das ist ein Beispiel aus meinem "Tutorial 4: Gleichungen, Zufall,...", wo ich am Anfang kurz auf die Benutzung von ExpressionScript für Bedingungen eingehe (Kap. 1.2.)
Findest Du hier im deutschen Teil, irgendwo auf den folgenden Seiten (7, 8, 9,...). Einfach gucken.

Joffm

P.S.
Ist dieses Ganze nicht etwas umständlich?
Nur als Idee: Würde nicht auch eine Frage (mehrfach numerisch) genügen?

• letpa
10 May 2024 08:49
Aidez-nous à vous aider et remplissez les cases appropriées :
Votre version de LimeSurvey : Version de votre LimeSurvey : 6.5.2
Votre propre serveur ou LimeSurvey Cloud : mon serveur
Thème : utilisation de résultats d'une somme dans un graphique Google Chart

==================
Bonjour,
Dans un questionnaire test, je souhaite utiliser les résultats du répondant dans un graphique Google Chart.
J'arrive à faire la somme des réponses (questions entrées numériques multiples) mais quand je veux reprendre cette somme comme donnée du graphique cela ne marche pas. Pourtant quand je mets directement des nombres, le graphique fonctionne.
Je n'arrive pas à voir où est le problème (problème de format numérique ou de commande EM ?).
Merci de votre aide
Patrick
  • pb76
09 May 2024 15:44
Bonjour
je ne sais pas si vous avez trouvé votre solution. Je vous propose ce que j'ai trouvé. Editez la question Q02BIS puis dans la partie Paramètres-Réglages généraux-Condition, collez les conditions suivantes : ((Q01_SQ001.NAOK == "A2" or Q01_SQ001.NAOK == "A3") or (Q01_SQ002.NAOK == "A2" or Q01_SQ002.NAOK == "A3"))
Enregistrez et fermez puis testez.
La question 2BIS ner s'affiche qui si l'on coche Oui ou je ne sais pas encore aux sous questions : participation le matin ou l'après-midi
Cdt
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 1122 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose