Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: template)

• SurveySnake
03 Apr 2024 10:12
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 3.23.1+200825
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: LimeSurvey hosting
Survey theme/template: JLU_SLE (sea green)
==================
I generated a multilingual survey. The Problem is, that the language cannot be changed on the first page without confirming the... which is already annoying  for me, but will be confusing for the people I want to ask.
It works with no problems by changing the language on the top right corner, BUT the prominent Language-Change Dropdown menu directly under the Survey name leads to this problem.

How can I change this/how can I remove the dropdown menu under the title?

• rajkumar_dms
03 Apr 2024 08:31
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hello Team,

How to set a questions as a read only questions and the answer is filled up by equation question
  • linuxhooligan
02 Apr 2024 21:35 - 02 Apr 2024 21:37
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 5.6.55+240220
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template: fruity
==================

I am deploying a number of surveys and on the last page of the survey I provide the user with a graph of their results using Chartjs and then dispaly one of about 5 questions based on their score to provide them some information about their results.  The display of the question is handled by the Condition field and usually has some Expression script such as this:

{
(((!is_empty(MATHtotal.NAOK) && (MATHtotal.NAOK >= 19)) and (!is_empty(MATHtotal.NAOK) && (MATHtotal.NAOK <= 24))))
}

I have a new survey coming up that on the last page will need to display the top 6 scoring questions out of the 30 being tested for.  I am trying to conceptualize what the Condition field Experssionscript might need to look like in order to write the script to set the display value accordingly.  So, we are gathering data on 30 individual variables and on the last page all 30 variables have their own question that displays some information about the variable, of which we need to show the top 6 scoring questions.

Can someone clue me in, perhaps with pseudocode, on how this might be achieved?  I am drawing a blank on this one for some reason and need to get a pointer on how to start thinking about this.

Thanks.

• BluePukeko
02 Apr 2024 20:06
multiple versions same server was created by BluePukeko
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi, I'm looking at installing Lime on my server, but would like to have two or more installations, using different domain names, on the same server.
Can I install the application with a common shared set of scripts and then have each domain root with a set of config files, or will I need to install each domain root with the complete set of scripts.
  • ABSEM
02 Apr 2024 19:21 - 02 Apr 2024 20:19
Redirect link with panelist was created by ABSEM
Hello everyone,
Thank you to those who will be reading and those who will be able to reply,
We are currently working in partnership with a panelist, they are asking us for several redirection links:

- Survey End Links
- Survey Success URL
- Survey Terminate URL
- Quota Full Terminate URL

Being new to this field, we haven't had this kind of request before,
Do I have to provide the links myself? I didn't get any other information,
I then created a questionnaire with several questions for each corresponding link, so I have this kind of link for the screen out for example:

absem.limesurvey.net/377491?return=scree...=%7BPASSTHRU:LSid%7D

Does this seem correct to you? Or maybe I didn't understand the request, thank you for your information.

Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Cloud Version 6.4.12
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: LimeSurvey hosting
Survey theme/template: Redirect link
==================
  • holch
01 Apr 2024 21:38
Replied by holch on topic set an existing survey as a template
In theory they might have, but in practice most respondents from the Germany forum also respond in the English forum. But even if this would be different people, you still might cause double the work, as someone from the German forum might already have responded, but the people in the English forum might not know that. So choose one language forum first and should you not get a response within a couple of days, you can say that you will also try in the other forum. Ideally leave a link between the two posts so that helpers can see what is going on.
  • Fondazione_108_Ta3
01 Apr 2024 15:29 - 01 Apr 2024 15:30
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Cloud Version 6.4.12
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Cloud
Survey theme/template: Default LimeSurvey admin interface template
==================
Is it enough or do you need other pieces of information?
THANKS A LOT FOR OUR HELP !!!
  • Fondazione_108_Ta3
01 Apr 2024 11:11
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)
  • Symeon.Astras
01 Apr 2024 10:14
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4.12 
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi to everyone. 
I want to send my survey to my apr. 10 division offices and I need them to fill in a group of questions (app 20) for EACH business (let's say 30) that operates within their division.
In the output, i want to have 300 tabs of each running businesses having with these 20 responses in each tab. 

I am not sure IF and HOW I can do this with Lime. Any ideas?
  • baxterdmutt
30 Mar 2024 17:37
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4.0
Own server :
Survey theme/template: Fruity extended
==================
I have several surveys. All seem to work fine until recently.  Now one, and only one, hangs whenever I click "Responses". Anybody have any idea why, or how to fix it, without restarting the survey?
Thanks
  • rajkumar_dms
30 Mar 2024 07:57 - 30 Mar 2024 10:51
Specific Variable Export in Data was created by rajkumar_dms
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hello Team,

I have a survey i want to not export the some specific variable when i export the data to a specific format (Like Question type Quation and other)
  • evhenii_access
29 Mar 2024 12:24
Your LimeSurvey version: [ LimeSurvey Cloud Version 6.4.12]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:  LimeSurvey hosting
Survey theme/template: Fruity TwentyThree
==================
 Hi, I would appreciate some help with javascript code forcing an answer option (like ‘None’) to be always show in the end of randomized list with multiple columns.I’ve been using this javascript code below (found on this forum) placed in ‘question text’ section – it works just fine, but only for a 1-column display.  However, for 2-column or 3-column display, this code makes ‘None’ to be shown on the page 2 or 3 times – in the end of each column.  I’m attaching the lss archive  

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...3333.lss
File Size:86 KB
with example of 3-column and 1-column design.Could anyone help me please to adjust this code for 2-column and 3-column list, so that ‘None’ is shown just once, in the end of last column?  <script type='text/javascript'>/* Place option at the end of the randomized list */$(document).ready(function() {var move_element="C701";/* Please do NOT change the lines below */var move_element="javatbd{SGQ}"+move_element;$("#"+move_element).insertAfter("#question{QID} .answers-list .answer-item:last-child");});</script>     
  • Help123
28 Mar 2024 22:02
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: University
Survey theme/template: vanilla
==================
Hello community,

I have a question regarding the design of my limesurvey. This might be easy for you but unfortunately I can not figure it out by myself.

I would like to have the button to click underneath the picture and not in the left corner. I attached a picture. Maybe one of you knows help.

Many greetings

• Ruif
28 Mar 2024 17:32
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.5.1+240320 after updating from 6.3.9+231211
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template:Bootstrap Vanilla
MHP_extends_vanilla
==================
After a manual update from 6.3.9 to 6.5.1, a database update is requested. This results in The following error(dutch translation):
Het updaten is mislukt. Foutgegevens:

CDbCommand faalde tijdens het uitvoeren van volgend SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can't DROP INDEX `ls_answers_idx`; check that it exists

Bestand Update_618.php, regel 14.

Any suggestions?
  • BBSR-SR5
28 Mar 2024 14:57
Bitte helfen Sie uns, Ihnen zu helfen und füllen Sie folgende Felder aus:
Ihre LimeSurvey-Version: Version 6.4.12
Eigener Server oder LimeSurvey-Cloud: LimeSurvey Cloud
Genutzte Designvorlage: Eigene auf Grundlage fruity_twentythree - Blueberry
==================
Hallo allerseits,

ich erstelle gerade eine Organisationsbefragung und möchte in dem Rahmen ein Navigationsmenü zur Verfügung stellen. Theoretisch ist das mit dem "Index" bereits in Limesurvey integriert, nur leider gibt es zwei Probleme damit.

1. Ist es etwas schwierig zu finden, da man über die drei Punkte das Untermenü aufmachen muss und dann das Index Menü dort auswählen muss:

2. Habe ich leider für fast jede Frage eine eigene Fragegruppe, da die Option Frage für Frage anzeigen aufgrund anderer Anforderungen nicht auswählbar ist. Dies führt zu einem Eintrag für fast jede Frage:

Ich würde den Index gerne immer (im nicht mobilen Modus) links anzeigen lassen. Zudem wäre es super, wenn ich nur bestimmte Fragegruppen anzeigen lassen könnte (z.B. solche, die ich mit einer Klasse getagged habe). Ist dies möglich?
Displaying 151 - 165 out of 1226 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose