Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: template)

• Leithy
10 May 2023 11:55 - 10 May 2023 11:58
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.x
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: OWND
Survey theme/template: Vanilla Extended
==================

Hiya, I'm attempting to update a 5.x Vanilla Extended theme to 6.x and so far haven't been able to get a custom font working in 6.x - has anyone else succeeded?

Here's what I've attempted to do to get the font working in 6.x

config.xml, section   <font type="dropdown" category="Fonts" width="12" title="Fonts" parent="font">noto
            <dropdownoptions> <optgroup label="User browser"
==> Added <option class="font-CenturyGothic      " value="Century Gothic" data-font-package="">Century Gothic</option>

(in 5.x the config.xml customisation was simply<options>
<font>CenturyGothic</font>

custom.css
==> added font-face and font-family (same as 5.x)

@font-face {
    font-family: 'Century Gothic';
    src: url('../fonts/CenturyGothic.eot');
    src: local('Century Gothic'), local('CenturyGothic'),
        url('../fonts/CenturyGothic.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
        url('../fonts/CenturyGothic.woff2') format('woff2'),
        url('../fonts/CenturyGothic.woff') format('woff'),
        url('../fonts/CenturyGothic.ttf') format('truetype');
    font-weight: normal;
    font-style: normal;

etc
.font-CenturyGothic{
    font-family: 'Century Gothic';

==> Uploaded the font, same place as 5.x (extended_theme_name/fonts)

So I've confirmed that CenturyGothic is presented and selected as the option in the Vanilla_Extended options and a browser tool check confirms that the custom.css file is recognised and contains the font when the survey loads but the font displayed is the default  - noto.

Anyone know if this is a default in my implementation (which was ok in 5.x) or is this a bug in 6.x?

• eavenhuang
10 May 2023 11:53
Please help us help you and fill in where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version:  LimeSurvey Community Edition     Version 6.0.3+230424
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own Server
Survey theme/template: Fruit
==================
We've set up a survey to collect feedback from customers who use that URL. We set 5 options for users to select
Very satisfied
Satisfied
Neutral
Disappointed
Very Disappointed

The new request from the business unit is that - if a user submitted feedback with the option Very Disappointed, this should "trigger" an email notification to the specific users, would this be possible with LimeSurvey? I understand we need an SMTP server to send email, we do have our own SMTP server hosted with IIS in our network. Anyone can help to put me to the direction?

If this is possible, we need to include one more custom attribute for the BU, so different answers submitted to different BUs, the recipients are different.
  • KaryG
09 May 2023 23:46
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.6.18
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: LimeSurvey Cloud 
Survey theme/template: Fruity
==================
I need to combine a question of array type, where I can enter a numerical value in each row and if "not applicable", that a radio button can be clicked, also in each row there must be an answer.

[img

Thank you in advance for the help!

• jjaramillo
09 May 2023 23:26 - 09 May 2023 23:27
Changing background color for Send Button was created by jjaramillo
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)

Hi,

I've successfully changed all background colors for most of the buttons, texts, etc., with the custom.css file. With the help of the inspection feature to explore all the different elements in the website as I don't have experience with JS.

But for some reason, changing the latest state of the "Send" button (when you finish the survey), meaning after you click the button and unhover it with the mouse seems not to work.

I've changed the colors for :hover, :focus and they work correctly. I even changed the behavior after the button is clicked for the "Next" button using this code:

.fruity .btn-primary:disabled:hover,
.fruity .btn-primary:disabled:focus,
.fruity .btn-primary:disabled:hover,
.fruity .btn-primary:disabled:focus{
    color: #fff;
    background-color: #EAB99A;
    border: 1px solid #ff5f00;
    font-family: 'Montserrat';
}

, but the same approach is not working for the Send button.

If someone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Best,

Juan

• chiarakorn
09 May 2023 16:28
Schieberegler Anzeige was created by chiarakorn
Hallo, 

ich habe eine Frage die die Anzeige der Schieberegler betrifft. 

Die Funktion des Schiebereglers wird für eine Frage in meiner Umfrage benötigt, da hier in 1er Schritten von 0 bis 100 die Meinung der TN abgefragt wird. 
Nun stehe ich allerdings vor dem Problem, dass ich keinen Anker bei 0, 50 oder auch 100 setzen will, der die Antworten der TN beeinflussen kann. Die TN sollten wenn möglich den Schieberegler noch nicht angezeigt bekommen sondern dann erst bei Anklicken auf die Skala den Regler sehen. 

Bei der Umfrage handelt es sich um eine Replikationsstudie die zuvor nicht mit Lime Survey durchgeführt wurde, bei der dies möglich war. 

Nun habe ich leider keine Einstellung gefunden, bei der dies möglich ist. Gibt es gegebenenfalls ein anderes Fragenformat, mit dem ich diese Art Frage ebenfalls replizieren kann oder alternativ eine Einstellung für die Frage durch die die der Schieberegler erst später anzeigt wird ?

Anbei habe ich den Fragetyp hochgeladen. 

Vielen Dank im Voraus für die Hilfe 

LG Chiara 

Ich verwende die Lime Survey Version 3.28.50

Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)
  • ninosanta
09 May 2023 12:08 - 09 May 2023 12:26
Please help us help you and fill in where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.6.18
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Free LimeSurvey Cloud
Survey theme/template: Default
==================
Using another Survey provider, I created a Survey that has this structure:
  • Page P1 with an introduction;
  • Page P2 with 5 questions;
  • Group G1 of pages from P3 to P9. Each page has 4 questions related to the same topic;
  • Group G2 of pages from P10 to P16. Each page has 4 questions related to the same topic;
  • Group G3 of pages from P17 to P23. Each page has 4 questions related to the same topic.
The survey presented has the following logic:
  • The survey shows everything one page at a time and questions are all mandatory;
  • Each group appears in random order;
  • Each question within the group but the last one appears in random order;
    • The last question, once answered, jumps to the end of the survey.
The purpose of all this mess is to have just one survey to submit instead of three different ones represented by each group.

I tried to emulate this survey's structure and logic on LimeSurvey. I mainly faced two problems. LimeSurvey does not have the "page" concept, and there is no intuitive way to jump to the end of the survey after a question is answered. 
To be fair, after a while, I just achieved the randomization of groups and questions.
Is it possible to obtain what was just explained on LimeSurvey? Maybe by self-hosting the community edition of LimeSurvey?
  • adilar39
09 May 2023 10:04 - 09 May 2023 10:05
Your LimeSurvey version: 3.25.18
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: own
Survey theme/template: fruity
==================
Hello all, I would like to ask something.

I've made an array question that based on this answer:
forums.limesurvey.org/index.php/forum/de...ew-answer-row#216657

In that example, the 4th column can only be answered if 2nd column is answered "Yes".
I want to apply something like that, but with two choices that can proceed to answer the next column, and because the answers is a lot, I want so that the dropdown have a searchable feature like this custom question theme:
github.com/tpartner/LimeSurvey-Searchable-Dropdown-3x-5x

I've seen searchable dropdown from this forum too:
forums.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-thi...ropdown-autocomplete
If the github example one is hard to be applied, this one is good too.

Example:
If I choose "Bus" in 1st column, I want the 2nd column to have answer list: 1A, 2B, 3C, 4D, and 5E only.
If I choose "Minibus" in 1st column, I want the 2nd column to have answer list: 6F, 7G, 8H, 9I, and 10J only.

Image and survey attached. Thanks in advance.
  • free521521521
09 May 2023 07:56
Your LimeSurvey version: url=https://community.limesurvey.org/]LimeSurvey Community Edition[/url] [url=https://edu.freezhao.com/survey/index.php?r=questionAdministration/view&surveyid=565433&gid=64&qid=939#modalSystemInformation]Version 6.0.6+230508 [/url
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Self-hosting
==================
I update to the latest version  LimeSurvey Community Edition   Version 6.0.6+230508  , the update page show the up-to-date.
But the uodate purple reminder tip keep showing that message on every page.
  • free521521521
09 May 2023 07:53
Your LimeSurvey version: url=https://community.limesurvey.org/]LimeSurvey Community Edition[/url] [url=https://edu.freezhao.com/survey/index.php?r=questionAdministration/view&surveyid=565433&gid=64&qid=939#modalSystemInformation]Version 6.0.6+230508 [/url
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Self-hosting
==================
I have a group ask a before/after question, what …… before and what …… after?
But same participant choose the same answer in both, which means no different between them, but It has to be different, base on the privous conditional question is Yes/No different.
Can I set the condition for that? Many Thanks!
  • toddld
08 May 2023 21:33
Input data validation was created by toddld
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.4.11+221114
Own server YES
==================
How is user-supplied data validated, filtered, or sanitized by the application?
  • evaluation2023
08 May 2023 10:46
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.01
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi,

Today I received an error message. In a school, a survey is being made via IPads with up to 200 people at a time. The survey is the same for everyone. Now the participants, who all use an individual token, sometimes get the error message that the token has already been used. If they then enter the same data on a private cell phone, it seems to work. With the previous LS version 5.x such an error has not occurred so far. Someone has an idea?
  • michaelkonja59
07 May 2023 08:04
Replied by michaelkonja59 on topic Add file attachment to email
I would like to clarify my question.

I have a form with "Upload file " field.

In "Notification and data management settings", "Send detailed notification email to:" field, I defined Email address.

In "Edit email templates", "Detailed admin notification", I designed email template as: "File upload: {G00Q03}"

When I receive an email, I can see the file name: "File upload: [{ "title":"","comment":"","size":"206.1318359375","name":"resume.pdf","filename":"fu_98yddzzciz93u9f","ext":"pdf" }]"

I would like to attach the file to the email.

Can I do it?

Thanks
Michael
  • Tiadno_417099
05 May 2023 17:29
Your LimeSurvey version: [5.6.18]
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hello, everyone. 
I would like to construct a table with Array text Where the field Revenues 2022 (€/ha) is automatically filled by the product of Yield 2022 (q.li/ha) and Price 2022 (€/ha), as in example. And afterwards, when I add the value of Costs 2022 in Euro, the Cost 2022 % is automatically filled in % of Revenues, as in example. Let me know if this is possible and if so, how to do it. 
Thank you very much

• lourdes.gay
05 May 2023 15:43
Your LimeSurvey version:  Versión 5.6.18
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: lime
Survey theme/template: fruity
==================
Hi!
I would like to change the size of the text input box to a bigger one or a box which adapts the size according to the text input (see attachment). Is there any code I can include to the custom.css?

• lourdes.gay
05 May 2023 13:44
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version:  Versión 5.6.18
Survey theme/template: fruity (extends, with some modifications)
==================
Hi there!
I have inserted a pretty long privacy policy text at the beginning of my survey. The "box" dedicated to it is not that big, so half of the screen is just empty and you need to keep scrolling to read everything (see attachment). Is it possible to adjust the space/box dedicated to this text and adapt it to the lenght of the text (custom css)? At least to reduce scrolling...

Thanks in advance!
Lourdes

Displaying 1231 - 1245 out of 1250 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose