Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: template)

• holch
01 Apr 2024 21:38
Replied by holch on topic set an existing survey as a template
In theory they might have, but in practice most respondents from the Germany forum also respond in the English forum. But even if this would be different people, you still might cause double the work, as someone from the German forum might already have responded, but the people in the English forum might not know that. So choose one language forum first and should you not get a response within a couple of days, you can say that you will also try in the other forum. Ideally leave a link between the two posts so that helpers can see what is going on.
  • Fondazione_108_Ta3
01 Apr 2024 15:29 - 01 Apr 2024 15:30
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Cloud Version 6.4.12
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Cloud
Survey theme/template: Default LimeSurvey admin interface template
==================
Is it enough or do you need other pieces of information?
THANKS A LOT FOR OUR HELP !!!
  • Fondazione_108_Ta3
01 Apr 2024 11:11
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)
  • Symeon.Astras
01 Apr 2024 10:14
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4.12 
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi to everyone. 
I want to send my survey to my apr. 10 division offices and I need them to fill in a group of questions (app 20) for EACH business (let's say 30) that operates within their division.
In the output, i want to have 300 tabs of each running businesses having with these 20 responses in each tab. 

I am not sure IF and HOW I can do this with Lime. Any ideas?
  • baxterdmutt
30 Mar 2024 17:37
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4.0
Own server :
Survey theme/template: Fruity extended
==================
I have several surveys. All seem to work fine until recently.  Now one, and only one, hangs whenever I click "Responses". Anybody have any idea why, or how to fix it, without restarting the survey?
Thanks
  • rajkumar_dms
30 Mar 2024 07:57 - 30 Mar 2024 10:51
Specific Variable Export in Data was created by rajkumar_dms
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hello Team,

I have a survey i want to not export the some specific variable when i export the data to a specific format (Like Question type Quation and other)
  • evhenii_access
29 Mar 2024 12:24
Your LimeSurvey version: [ LimeSurvey Cloud Version 6.4.12]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:  LimeSurvey hosting
Survey theme/template: Fruity TwentyThree
==================
 Hi, I would appreciate some help with javascript code forcing an answer option (like ‘None’) to be always show in the end of randomized list with multiple columns.I’ve been using this javascript code below (found on this forum) placed in ‘question text’ section – it works just fine, but only for a 1-column display.  However, for 2-column or 3-column display, this code makes ‘None’ to be shown on the page 2 or 3 times – in the end of each column.  I’m attaching the lss archive  

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...3333.lss
File Size:86 KB
with example of 3-column and 1-column design.Could anyone help me please to adjust this code for 2-column and 3-column list, so that ‘None’ is shown just once, in the end of last column?  <script type='text/javascript'>/* Place option at the end of the randomized list */$(document).ready(function() {var move_element="C701";/* Please do NOT change the lines below */var move_element="javatbd{SGQ}"+move_element;$("#"+move_element).insertAfter("#question{QID} .answers-list .answer-item:last-child");});</script>     
  • Help123
28 Mar 2024 22:02
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: University
Survey theme/template: vanilla
==================
Hello community,

I have a question regarding the design of my limesurvey. This might be easy for you but unfortunately I can not figure it out by myself.

I would like to have the button to click underneath the picture and not in the left corner. I attached a picture. Maybe one of you knows help.

Many greetings

• Ruif
28 Mar 2024 17:32
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.5.1+240320 after updating from 6.3.9+231211
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template:Bootstrap Vanilla
MHP_extends_vanilla
==================
After a manual update from 6.3.9 to 6.5.1, a database update is requested. This results in The following error(dutch translation):
Het updaten is mislukt. Foutgegevens:

CDbCommand faalde tijdens het uitvoeren van volgend SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can't DROP INDEX `ls_answers_idx`; check that it exists

Bestand Update_618.php, regel 14.

Any suggestions?
  • BBSR-SR5
28 Mar 2024 14:57
Bitte helfen Sie uns, Ihnen zu helfen und füllen Sie folgende Felder aus:
Ihre LimeSurvey-Version: Version 6.4.12
Eigener Server oder LimeSurvey-Cloud: LimeSurvey Cloud
Genutzte Designvorlage: Eigene auf Grundlage fruity_twentythree - Blueberry
==================
Hallo allerseits,

ich erstelle gerade eine Organisationsbefragung und möchte in dem Rahmen ein Navigationsmenü zur Verfügung stellen. Theoretisch ist das mit dem "Index" bereits in Limesurvey integriert, nur leider gibt es zwei Probleme damit.

1. Ist es etwas schwierig zu finden, da man über die drei Punkte das Untermenü aufmachen muss und dann das Index Menü dort auswählen muss:

2. Habe ich leider für fast jede Frage eine eigene Fragegruppe, da die Option Frage für Frage anzeigen aufgrund anderer Anforderungen nicht auswählbar ist. Dies führt zu einem Eintrag für fast jede Frage:

Ich würde den Index gerne immer (im nicht mobilen Modus) links anzeigen lassen. Zudem wäre es super, wenn ich nur bestimmte Fragegruppen anzeigen lassen könnte (z.B. solche, die ich mit einer Klasse getagged habe). Ist dies möglich?
  • rajkumar_dms
28 Mar 2024 14:50
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4
Survey theme/template:
==================
How to count the number selected answer in the mutiple choice questions is there is any function for this
  • liuinhsanhalt
28 Mar 2024 14:10
Replied by liuinhsanhalt on topic set an existing survey as a template
Sorry! I thought the different language sections would have users from different countries...
  • phylll
28 Mar 2024 14:03
LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Cloud Version 6.4.12, hosted by LimeSurvey, using the standard Fruity TwentyThree theme.
==================

Dear experts,

The closest I was able to find in the forums is this 3-years-old thread with very useful input by Joffm:  forums.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-thi...ltiple-choice#209614

Basically, I've built a survey that first asks a multiple choice question with checkmarks (completely open, respondents can select between zero options and every available option) and then they get shown one question group per selected option, or none at all if they selected no options at all. Works fine.

As an additional feature, I've added respondent-specific defaults to the multiple choice question. So, the participant table holds extra information in attributes, and based on those attributes, some of the checkmarked subquestions in the multiple choice question "rcptSlctr" get automatically checked by default. Works fine, as well.

I've built this as a "survey template" not in the LimeSurvey sense but as an incomplete survey that I export as an LSS file, modify through a Python script to generate all these repetitive question groups that would be tedious and error-prone to build per hand every time, and reimport the new LSS into LimeSurvey. Again, works fine in most ways, and LimeSurvey's logic checks run fine.

Except that now, *deselecting* some of these defaults gets ignored *most of the time*. I am able to select additional question groups in my initial multiple choice question, and deselect others that were defaults, but then I still usually get a selection of question groups to answer that tends to include all the choices I tampered with, but not all (so the group relevance checks/conditions do work wherever I had not touched the checkboxes on the multiple choice question page).

Is this sufficiently clear or should I make screenshots? I've attached the LSS file I'm using. The problem tends to appear more often, if not only (no longer sure after lots of testing) for slightly larger number of choices and question groups than those 3. In my "production version", I have 23 entries/question groups, and there is happens all the time. If necessary, I can create an anonymized LSS with 23 entries, but I wanted to first give it a try and see if there is some obvious mistake I've made. (It's an internal staff feedback tool in my organization, so I need to anonymize everything before I post the LSS.)

Thank you very much for your support! 

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...9999.lss
File Size:57 KB
  • Joffm
28 Mar 2024 13:56
Replied by Joffm on topic set an existing survey as a template
Please, do not double post.
You asked this in the German part, too, where you got an answer.

Joffm
  • okkhalid
28 Mar 2024 13:39
Replied by okkhalid on topic need help with Emoji Answers
I have extended the template and re-applied this to the custom CSS and selected the new theme in the survey.
Code:

.with-emoji .radio label::before,
.with-emoji .radio label::after {
  display: none;
}

.with-emoji .radio .label-text img {
  border: 4px solid #FFFFFF;
  box-sizing: content-box;
  -moz-transition: border-color 350ms ease; 
  -o-transition: border-color 350ms ease; 
  -webkit-transition:border-color 350ms ease; 
  transition: border-color 350ms ease;
}

.with-emoji .radio .label-text:hover img {
  border-color: #ECF0F1;
}

.with-emoji .radio input[type="radio"]:checked + label + .label-text img {
  border-color: #233140;
}

/* Custome radio change 2 images. */

.with-emoji .radio label::before,
.with-emoji .radio label::after {
}

.with-emoji .radio .label-text img.checked {
}

.with-emoji .radio input[type="radio"]:checked + label + .label-text img.unchecked {
}

.languagechanger {display:none;}

.with-emoji .radio input[type="radio"]:checked + label + .label-text img.checked {
    display: inline;
}

Displaying 121 - 135 out of 1248 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose