Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: template)

• jschneider
26 May 2023 13:26
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version:  Version 5.6.8+230227
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template: adapted fruity package to institutional design (footer and logo adapted)
==================
Hello fellow forum-users!

I am curious if it is possible to redirect participants with false answers in an attention check item (like "Please tick "extremely important" here.") to a separate ending page. The attention check item is integrated in a matrix question design with various other items. I thought of using a quota and set the limit to zero (so nobody should be able to proceed with the quetsionnaire if he answers anything else then "extremely important") but this isn´t applicable in matrix questions. Are there any other options, to redirect inattentive participants to stop them from proceeding with the questionnaire?

Help me Lime-Survey users, you are my only hope...

Thank you for all ideas and answers!
  • djelusive
26 May 2023 08:43 - 26 May 2023 08:46
A quick resolution to this is to modify the version.php file.
This can be found at /application/config/version.php

In the file you'll find:
Code:
$config['versionnumber'] = '6.1.0';
$config['dbversionnumber'] = 606;
$config['buildnumber'] = 230522;
$config['updatable'] = true;
$config['templateapiversion'] = 3;
$config['assetsversionnumber'] = '30337';
return $config;

Just change the line:
Code:
$config['updateable'] = true;
to:
Code:
$config['updateable'] = false;

This has resolved it for me on version 6.1.0+230522
  • ruytterm
25 May 2023 19:17 - 25 May 2023 19:25
Your LimeSurvey version: 3.25.10+210128
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own Server
Survey theme/template: Default
==================
Hello!

I've searched the forum for what I'm looking for, but I don't know exactly how to use it...
In my searches of finding how to put two questions side by side, I came across to this css that tpartner kindly provided:
Code:
.no-bottom{border-bottom:0;margin-bottom:0;}
.no-bottom .answer-container {padding-bottom: 0em;}

I've tried to use this on the menu show > css class (don't know the correct translation) inside the question, it didn't work.

Print:  pasteboard.co/eDP0cv27a6Lc.png
(this editor is kind of buggy, I was not able to upload an image directly) 

The second thing is that I want to create an matrix with different types of questions.
I want a dropdown on Loja and checkboxes on the other two fields.

Print:  pasteboard.co/HAsWPEHwthxA.png

Can anyone please help?
I'm super noob about css and javascript...
  • jackyhoo
25 May 2023 18:15
Invalid MAC was created by jackyhoo
Your LimeSurvey version:5.3.5
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:localhost
Survey theme/template:fruity
==================
When sending an invitation email, there was an error of 500 indicating Invalid MAC. May I ask how to solve it?SodiumExceptionInvalid MACC:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\cp\third_party\paragonie\sodium_compat\src\Crypto.php(1058)1046 );
1047 $verified = ParagonIE_Sodium_Core_Poly1305::onetimeauth_verify(
1048 $mac,
1049 $c,
1050 ParagonIE_Sodium_Core_Util::substr($block0, 0, 32)
1051 );
1052 if (!$verified) {
1053 try {
1054 ParagonIE_Sodium_Compat::memzero($subkey);
1055 } catch (SodiumException $ex) {
1056 $subkey = null;
1057 }
1058 throw new SodiumException('Invalid MAC');
1059 }
1061 /** @var string $m - Decrypted message */
1062 $m = ParagonIE_Sodium_Core_Util::xorStrings(
1063 ParagonIE_Sodium_Core_Util::substr($block0, self::secretbox_xsalsa20poly1305_ZEROBYTES),
1064 ParagonIE_Sodium_Core_Util::substr($c, 0, self::secretbox_xsalsa20poly1305_ZEROBYTES)
1065 );
1066 if ($clen > self::secretbox_xsalsa20poly1305_ZEROBYTES) {
1067 // We had more than 1 block, so let's continue to decrypt the rest.
1068 $m .= ParagonIE_Sodium_Core_Salsa20::salsa20_xor_ic(
1069 ParagonIE_Sodium_Core_Util::substr(
1070 $c,

Stack Trace#0+
  C:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\cp\third_party\paragonie\sodium_compat\src\Compat.php(2343): ParagonIE_Sodium_Crypto::secretbox_open()#1+
  C:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\cp\application\core\LSSodium.php(139): ParagonIE_Sodium_Compat::crypto_secretbox_open()#2+
  C:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\cp\application\models\LSActiveRecord.php(384): LSSodium->decrypt("Gghs1e6uWCMBsbs3waQDmZCylLlym9HlJ7EvfrEAXyA=")#3+
  C:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\cp\application\core\LimeMailer.php(131): LSActiveRecord::decryptSingle("Gghs1e6uWCMBsbs3waQDmZCylLlym9HlJ7EvfrEAXyA=")#4+
  C:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\cp\application\core\LimeMailer.php(230): LimeMailer->__construct()#5+
  C:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\cp\application\controllers\admin\Tokens.php(1397): LimeMailer::getInstance(2)#6 unknown(0): Tokens->email(921475)#7+
  C:\phpstudy_pro\WWW\cp\framework\web\actions\CAction.php(115): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Tokens, array("921475"))
  • lourdes.gay
25 May 2023 14:03
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.6.23
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: limesurvey
Survey theme/template: fruity 
==================
Hi there!
I opened my survey for public registration, so now people can register using the registration form. I would like to edit the text shown (see attachment), as I don't like the Spanish translation. Can I actually do that by editing CSS in my theme?

Thank you in advance!
Lourdes
  • ElRaab
25 May 2023 08:10
zufällige Fragegruppenzuteilung was created by ElRaab
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 5.6.23
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
Guten Morgen an Alle,
Ich würde gerne für die Fragegruppen "Daten zm Klimawandel", "Daten zum Klimawandel Verlust Frame" und "Daten zum Klimawandel Gewinn Frame"  eine zufällige Zuordnung erlangen, sprich dass alle Versuchsteilnehmer den oberen und unteren Teil der Umfrage gleich erhalten und nur dann per Zufall in eine dieser Fragegruppen zugeteilt werden und der Rest dann wieder gleich für alle erscheint.

Ich habe jetzt einige Tage gebastelt und es mittels Manual versucht, aber es funktioniert nie bei der Umfragevorschau...

Kann mir jemand weiterhlefen?

Anbei meine Umfrage :

• SochillScienz
25 May 2023 00:43
Generate Random 4-digit Participant ID was created by SochillScienz
Your LimeSurvey version: 3.28.57
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi Everyone!

I am designing a pre- and post- LimeSurvey and want to design the pre-survey so that it automatically generates a unique, randomly generated 4-digit Participant ID. I then want this Participant ID to be emailed to them when I sent out invitations to complete the post-survey. Then, for the post-survey I want them to use this same generated ID to be able to log in and complete the post- survey. 

However, I am quite new to LimeSurvey and am having difficulty trying to do this. Any advice or alternatives would be greatly appreciated! Also if this has already been asked if you could provide a link to the article that would also be great.
Thank you!
  • Mon2016
24 May 2023 20:31
Do not rotate last option was created by Mon2016
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)

Hello dear Forum,

I have been searching the forum for something that can help me but I have not found anything yet so I dare to create a new topic.

Maybe it's something simple but something hasn't worked for me in my version.

I have a Matrix question for a scale from 1 to 10 and I want my last option not to rotate on each page load.

I used this script a long time ago but it worked for me for version 2 now I'm using version Version 3.25.10:

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">    
    $(document).ready(function() {

// The sub-question code to place in the last position
        var fixedCode = 'A1';

// Identify this question
        var q1ID = {QID};
        var thisQuestion = $('#question'+q1ID);

// Move the "fixed" row to the end
        $('table.subquestions-list tbody', thisQuestion).append($('tr[id$="X'+q1ID+fixedCode+'"]'));

// Fix up the array row background colours
        $('tr.answers-list', thisQuestion).each(function(i){
            $(this).removeClass('array1 array2').addClass('array'+(2-(i%2)));
        });

});
</script>Attached a test poll in lssThank you all.

Hugs
  • charlottehw
24 May 2023 17:07 - 24 May 2023 17:10
Prevent answers from saving was created by charlottehw
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 3.28.52
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Hosted by a university
Survey theme/template: 
==================
Hi!

I'm preparing a survey that will be available on iPads in a booth-like setting. It is a fully anonymous survey (no login, no codes). Since there won't be anyone to monitor the surveys/iPads once the booths are up, I thought of adding a time-out timer that starts as soon as the participants consents and clicks next. Since all the questions are on one page, and the end of the timer (10min longer than is necessary to complete the survey) automatically submits the survey, this is my solution to ensuring unfinished surveys will eventually go back to the main page.

Unfortunately, after a few tests, I realized that if I answer some questions and press "Previous" to get back to the main page/consent form without submitting, if I consent again and click next, I can still see my previous answers and the countdown is down the X minutes I had previously spent on it. That means that if someone starts answering the survey, but decides in the middle that they want to remove their consent, I don't have a solution to protect/delete the answers they wrote from future participants to see.

I would like to find a way to ensure the questions people answer, as well as the timer clock, are not saved if they press "Previous". The Save and resume later feature is turned off already, but from what I understand, it doesn't apply to this type of survey anyway.

I would gladly appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you!
Charlotte
  • cheeseburger
23 May 2023 20:59
Occasionally I would need to know which {dynamicVariablePlaceholder} was accessible to me for EM code or possibly for TWIG based code. I would include one line in a template file and then on the preview of the survey could see every possible value such as {TOKEN} or {SURVEYID}. I see pages in the manual that reference these variables but I am still trying to recall what line of code I used to display this in the page when developing. Thanks! 
  • lias2108
23 May 2023 12:32
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hello,
is there an option to download a simple overview/ list of alle questions, questioncodes and answers with their code (e.g. Yes = 1; No =2) of my survey?
I do not want to download it with all answers given - simply the structure.
Thanks in advance!
  • Dzidkq
23 May 2023 10:06
Lost data after next was created by Dzidkq
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition Wersja 6.0.6+230508 
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own
Survey theme/template: LimeSurvey Bootwatch Theme
==================
Hello everyone!
I have a problem with a question in a table. Almost all questions in my survey are tabular questions and are required. All tables contain multiple items. If the respondent clicks next when not all rows are filled in, the page will be refreshed and a popup will be displayed informing that all answers are required. The table is cleared and all answers are lost. I would like to avoid this situation. How I should set it?

• onchow
23 May 2023 04:43
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)
Dear Sir,

I want to insert text/labels into  array of radio buttons(the attachment), the red square. Could you help me? Thanks.

Regards,
On
  • onchow
23 May 2023 04:32
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)Dear Sir,

I want to insert text/labels into  array of radio buttons(the attachment), the red square. Could you help me? Thanks.

Regards,
On
  • lmunihamburg
22 May 2023 11:45 - 22 May 2023 22:14
Problem with video was created by lmunihamburg
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 5.5.0
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Server of my university
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi there,

I have set up a survey with four question groups and in two of them, there are videos the participants are supposed to watch in order to answer the questions. The order of those two question groups is randomized.
I started the testing phase of the survey and half of my testers had no problem at all while the other half was unable to play the video. The people who couldn't play the video tried it on different devices and the link they got was exactly the same as the one the others got. There is no common factor of those two groups - both include people using Andriod and Apple devices.
Has anyone got an idea what the problem might be and how to fix it? I'd be really gratefull for a quick answer as I need to start the survey soon in order to finish in time.
Have a lovely monday,
LM

edit: my file was corrupted and after re-rendering it, it works now.
Displaying 1201 - 1215 out of 1221 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose