Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: template)

• Orbit-Reiter
02 Jun 2023 15:58
Custom Logo scales down everything was created by Orbit-Reiter
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: Community Edition Version 6.0.4+230427
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: own server
Survey theme/template: vanilla
==================
Hello!
When I use a custom logo via the design template options, the logo is properly placed at the top but everything is scaled down a bit. Not just the navbar on top but the question text and everything as well.
How can I avoid this? I tried using a very large and a tiny logo, it always had the same effect. I'd like just the logo to replace the LimeSurvey-Logo but not change anything else. I don't quite understand why this happens.

Thank you!
  • Maggy
02 Jun 2023 14:03 - 02 Jun 2023 15:21
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)
Ich habe folgendes Problem:
Eine Frage mit mehrfach auszuwählenden Antwortmöglichkeiten. Wenn eine Antwortmöglichkeit ausgewählt wird, erscheint nochmals eine kurze Frage mit der Möglichkeit, diese mit Text zu beantworten.
Bsp. Frage Welchen Film kennst du?
·       Heidi
·       Tarzan
·       Bonanza
·       Lindenstraße
Wenn einer dieser Filme ausgewählt wird, erscheint die offene Frage: Um was geht es in diesem Film? Hier soll mit einem Fließtext geantwortet werden.  Es können mehrere Filme ausgewählt werden und jedes Mal folgt die offene Frage.
Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen?

Ich verwende Version 5.6.15
  • holch
01 Jun 2023 21:39

I honestly thought that "extends_fruity" was the name of the template/theme.

And you are not wrong. It is the the name of the extended theme/template, based on Fruity.
  • ruytterm
01 Jun 2023 21:27
True, but wasn't "conveniently".
I was looking for a "where to find" the custom.css file.
It looks like it only appears on a extended theme, and since I've never edit the theme in any way, I didn't know about this "extend" process.
I honestly thought that "extends_fruity" was the name of the template/theme. That's what I get not reading the whole thing and not knowing more about it.

Sorry about my mistakes.
I'm learning a lot about it with this conversation, thanks!
  • holch
01 Jun 2023 21:02
Yeah, but you conveniently omitted this part at the beginning above your citation:

This example is for the "extends_fruity" template.

:-)

Never change anything in the standard themes, always create a copy or extend a standard theme.
  • mnemati
01 Jun 2023 08:24
How to customize messages for surveys was created by mnemati
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi,
we do have our survey set up to allow participants to do the survey only once. currently if the participant submits the survey and goes back to the link to redo it, they will see the following message, This invitation has already been used.
Is there any way to customize this message and give them better description of what the problem is?

Thanks,Mary
  • asuprayi
31 May 2023 10:46
The request could not be satisfied was created by asuprayi
Survey theme/template:
==================

Can you help me to solve issue below :

"Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation"

Regards,
Ardi Suprayitno
  • BIFI_research
31 May 2023 09:46
Your LimeSurvey version:  LS Cloud Version 5.6.23
Survey theme/template: bootswatch
==================
Hi there,

I tried to find something regarding the following topic, but I was not successful yet. I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the "Can I do this with LS?"-Section, please tell me if I'm wrong.

I want to achieve that my surveys basically have 2 titles: One working-title for me and my colleagues that is shown in the "surveys"-list. And another one that is shown in the tab/page title for the participants. Right now, I only know about the text element "survey title" that is used both for the internal and external view.

I presume there is a way to achieve this throug the theme configuration, but I have no expierience in CSS to find a solution myself. Does anyone have an idea how to get this done or where I can find more information on this?

Cheers,
Julius
  • philemmons
30 May 2023 23:49 - 30 May 2023 23:51
Blank Referral URL and/or Panel ID was created by philemmons
Your LimeSurvey version:  Version 3.28.54
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Limesurvey
Survey theme/template: Fruity(Custom)
==================
Good afternoon,

This is a multi part question.

First, with referral URL enabled, why are there blank referral URL in the responses, and what is the fix?

Second, a variable, 'id',  is used in the panel integration, is a hidden short free text, and passthrough by the URL.  It is blank too.  Is there a way to have limesurvey use POST in the URl, or is there another solution viable? Tokens would be my last resort as my panel list is 100K+

Thanks in advance!

• holch
30 May 2023 16:58
Replied by holch on topic Meta Pixel in Limesurvey Umfrage einbetten
Du musst vermutlich den Code den du von Meta erhältst in dein Template einbauen, in einem file, das in allen Umfrageseiten enthalten ist, vermutlich irgendwas im Header.

Sprich du musst vermutlich dein Theme anpassen/erweitern (falls du dazu die Erlaubnis auf deiner Installation hast). Also in einem der Twig-Files.
  • Aitor Rodriguez
30 May 2023 16:40
Problem Saving Multilanguage Label Sets was created by Aitor Rodriguez
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.2.5
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own
Survey theme/template:
==================
Label sets section works as expected when configured for only one language, but when I try to work with more than one I cant save the results.. Every time I enter labels' values for a another language and save, CKFinder opens and values are not saved.

• RoHase
30 May 2023 16:31
LimeSurvey wrong Url (reverse-proxy) was created by RoHase
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition Version 6.1.0+230522
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: SelfHosted Fedora Linux
Survey theme/template: default
==================
Hi,
i have LimeSurvey running on a LinuxServer (eg host01.dom.loc) behind a Nginx-Reverse-Proxy in DMZ (two different Linux-Servers).
the Url is service.domainname.com/limesurvey and redirect to host01.dom.local works.
The Problem is now - the "Share Survey" Link should show:
service.domainname.com/limesurvey/index....x&sid=912345&lang=de
but it shows the local hostname instead:
host01.dom.local/limesurvey/index.php?r=...x&sid=912345&lang=de

I tried some Changes in config.php
'publicurl' => ' service.domainname.com/limesurvey ',
'rooturl' => ' service.domainname.com/limesurvey ',
'homeurl' => ' service.domainname.com/limesurvey ',

but none of them works...
Hope someon coud give me a hint?
Thanks

• AFKSTue
30 May 2023 13:30 - 30 May 2023 13:34
End survey after concrete text answer was created by AFKSTue
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 5.6.23
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: LimeSurvey Cloud
Survey theme/template: fruity
==================
I am to create an online survey in Limesurvey that is already distributed offline to households. The goal is to get those who have not yet submitted the survey offline to participate online.

However, I would like to avoid duplication. Therefore, I would like to exclude those who have already taken the survey offline based on their home address (The only personal data collected offline).

I imagine that the first thing I do is ask for the address and match it with the already known addresses. If the address is part of the "offline address list", the survey should be closed directly. Optimally, this address will not appear later in the results (saves me work later but is optional).

But how, if at all, can I implement this?
  • sugeek
27 May 2023 02:00
Replied by sugeek on topic Agregar dos logos al template Fruity
La platilla editala por completo, no solo el custom.css si no tambien el layout_global.twig (aca encuentras el navbar), ten en cuenta que en smartphones los logos se ocultan.
Displaying 1186 - 1200 out of 1222 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose