Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: template)

• robdi123
14 Jun 2023 15:14
Help validating a field was created by robdi123
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: [url=https://10.69.76.49/encuestas/index.php/admin/index#modalSystemInformation]5.4.11[/url]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: own server
Survey theme/template: vanilla
==================
Hi, how can i do a validation between a field and bd?
i have a field called Email, the thing is i want to validate that no one else in te past do the survey with the same email.

Thanks!
  • nonformality
14 Jun 2023 12:56
Copy translations from one survey to another was created by nonformality
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.1.3+230612
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own
Survey theme/template: Fruity
==================
Is it possible to copy a translation from one survey to another? The surveys are identical. I only found one old post from a now banned author about that, but without an answer (see forums.limesurvey.org/index.php/forum/ca...ne-survey-to-another ).
  • laugran
14 Jun 2023 11:40
return to the previous page was created by laugran
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
Bonjour
Est-ce que c'est possible de permettre de revenir en arrière quand on répond aux questions ? Mon questionnaire a plusieurs pages et je voudrais que les répondants puissent revenir à la page précédente pour corriger ou compléter leur réponse s'ils ou elles le désirent. J'espère que quelqu'un a une solution !
  • aleks!
13 Jun 2023 17:13 - 13 Jun 2023 17:26
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.6.25
Survey theme/template: Vanilla Theme
==================
Hi!
I'm a relatively new to LimeSurvey so the answer to this might be very obvious to some but I couldn't find the info elsewhere: I'm setting up a survey that contains an assessment part for which I am using the array by column question type. So, this assessment contains sub-questions with multiple answer options, but there's only one correct answer for each sub-question. At first I thought that I could add an assessment value to each correct answer, but this does not take into account the column under which the answer is selected (there's only one correct answer per column and per row, and each correct answer increases the participants' score by 1).
From what I've found, I can instead set this condition:
{sum(
IF(Q1_SQ001 =="A",1,0),
IF(Q1_SQ002=="B",1,0),
IF(Q1_SQ003=="X",1,0),
IF(Q1_SQ004=="Y",1,0)
)}
However, I could not find any information about whether this score will be stored in the final data file, or how I would need to go about storing the score, or if it's even possible to store the score or whether it's just something used for feedback purposes. How would I go about storing the score with the rest of the data (if that's possible)?

• nonformality
13 Jun 2023 12:13 - 13 Jun 2023 12:14
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.1.3-230612
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
==================
We are using Javascript in some of our questions (specifically to keep the item “none of the above” in last place, while everything else rotates randomly). The script works fine, and when a superuser or admin edits these questions, everything remains as it should. If a user with more restricted rights edits these questions, the javascript gets scrumbled – even if they do not touch it.

I had these users switch to vanilla browsers with no plugins or extensions installed, but it keeps happening. My current suspicion is that it might be a rights question, but there is no obvious rights group related to this. Maybe the right to handle plugins?

Any educated guesses are very welcome :) And, of course, if anyone knows, I will not complain either.

Below the rights as the users have them now that this keeps happening to (there are four with identical rights, happens to all four):

• chaoty2k
13 Jun 2023 12:13
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error, was created by chaoty2k
Your LimeSurvey version: today downloaded
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: own server
Survey theme/template: n/a
==================
hi,

i am trying to install at a vm that uses an azure Mysql-Database.

Login-Creds for mysql are correct, database is created, but then
  • CDbCommand konnte das SQL-Statement nicht ausführen: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error 1 from storage engine

already enabled debug and sql debug but it looks like being ignored at installation?

any ideas what i could do?

• nonformality
13 Jun 2023 07:36
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.1.3+230612
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template: Fruity
==================
My question, in a nutshell: Is there a way in which the standard help message for a question can be hidden only if a custom one is entered?

The context of the question: For LS 6, not all language translations are complete yet, and we are using languages for which phrases such as "Select all that apply" haven't been translated yet. I am of course submitting these missing translations to  translate.limesurvey.org/projects/ but it usually takes a while until they make their way into LS. As a work-around in the meantime, I would love to find a way in which the setting "Hide tip – Hide the tip that is normally shown with a question” can be activated IF, and only if, a text is entered in the help section of the question. That way, I would avoid turning off the tip altogether and wouldn't have to duplicate work by then needing to enter the help text for all the languages for which the translation does exist. Our survey has 30 languages, so it's quite an effort :)

Example of a language with missing translation of Select all that apply:

Example of a custom help text added – in the case that the custom help text exists, I want the non-translated standard message to disappear:

Is that somehow possible?
  • free521521521
12 Jun 2023 18:22 - 12 Jun 2023 18:25
Your LimeSurvey version: [LimeSurvey Community Edition Version 6.1.3+230612]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: sefl-hosted
==================
I export the sps file and dat file for SPSS importing. When I edit the file path for dat file in SPSS syntax in sps file. I got the error:
Code:
[code]PRESERVE LOCALE.
SET LOCALE='en_UK'.
SET DECIMAL=DOT.
GET DATA
 /TYPE=TXT
 /FILE='/Users/abc/Downloads/survey_267188_SPSS_data_file.dat'
 /DELCASE=LINE  
 /DELIMITERS=","
 /QUALIFIER="'"
 /ARRANGEMENT=DELIMITED
 /FIRSTCASE=1
 /IMPORTCASE=ALL
 /VARIABLES=  V1 F7  V2 DATETIME23.2  V3 F7  V4 A20  V5 A31  V6 F1  V7 F1  V8 F1  V9 F1  V10 F1  V11 F1  V12 F1  V13 F1  V14 F1  V15 F1  V16 F1  V17 F1  V18 F1  V19 F1  V20 F1  V21 F1  V22 F1  V23 F1  V24 F1.
>Error.  Command name: GET DATA
>(2269) Failure opening file: /Users/freezhao/Downloads/survey_267188_SPSS_data_file.dat >Execution of this command stops.
CACHE.
EXECUTE.

>Error # 105.  Command name: EXECUTE
>This command is not valid before a working file has been defined.
>Execution of this command stops.
*Define Variable Properties.
VARIABLE LABELS V1 "id".

>Error # 100.  Command name: VARIABLE LABELS
>This command is not permitted before the beginning of file definition
>commands.
>Execution of this command stops.
VARIABLE LABELS V2 "submitdate".
……………………

[/code]
I have comfirmt the file path is OK. So what is the problem? It works well before.
  • chrie.j
10 Jun 2023 23:38
Your LimeSurvey version: 5.6.25
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own
==================
It is about github.com/tpartner/LimeSurvey-Image-Interest-Points-5x-6x/ which is a great custom question theme.
I like to replace the plus and minus icons with other symbols (warning and safety sign). How can I do this? It looks to me that crosshairs_36x36.png get manipulated through the CSS. But I am not sure. At the moment I don't understand fully the LimeSurvey architecture.

THX

• saifshaikh
10 Jun 2023 09:57
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 2.73.3-1
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: hosting
Survey theme/template: default
==================
Hi,

I would like to randomize answer options in an array question - not subquestions but answers options. I found the solution in the forum but it does not work if use dropdown answer option.
Also, i am using Aray filter option to extract subquestions from previous question - can i limit number of subquestion filtered to Max 8

forums.limesurvey.org/index.php/forum/ca...ray-not-subquestions

Thanks you for your support.

Saif

• prcctv
10 Jun 2023 02:36 - 11 Jun 2023 02:48
Your LimeSurvey version: [6.12]
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi,You are doing very impressive work. thank you;
I really like the 6.12 version and noticed the new UI and the interface for managing operations has changed a lot. In the previous version, it was possible to download the complete raw survey data and further analyze with other data analysis tools, but after 6.0 version, I don't know how I can get the full raw data. 
Does anyone know how to get it?
thank you very much!
  • roblej
09 Jun 2023 17:34
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition Versión 5.4.10+221107
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Server Debian 11, Varnish, MySQL 5.5, PHP 8
Survey theme/template:
==================
We have set up a new server with the configuration: Server Debian 11, Varnish, MySQL 5.5, PHP 8

We have imported the surveys that were working correctly in LimeSurvey 3.25.15+210223 and when entering the survey for the first time by clicking on the survey title link, the error occurs:

Error 500:
round(): Argument #1 ($num) must be of type int|float, string given

However, by clicking on the "general settings and texts" icon to the left of the title, you can enter and the survey can be administered correctly. This error is reproduced a few times until you log out and log in again and then it disappears.

It also occurs in user surveys, almost always at the end, on the last screen.

We have seen questions in forums about this error for other similar applications (moodle, wordpress, drupal, etc.) and it seems that all agree that they are incompatibilities of the application with PHP8, mainly due to lack of development.

Does anyone have experience with this error in LimeSurvey 5?

Thanks and best regards

• rockyist
09 Jun 2023 16:49 - 09 Jun 2023 16:50
Your LimeSurvey version: [Version 5.6.14+230403]
==================

Hello all. I have a question about the random question options display. I want to ask respondents about their mode of accessing public transport (which mode will you use to access the public transport stops?). Then randomly one of their choices will be displayed in the following question. I understand questions and groups can be displayed randomly, but am wondering if it's possible to do the same on the previously chosen question options? 
The lss file is attached below.

Thank you in advance.
  • sarivet
09 Jun 2023 09:09
Bonjour, non ça fonctionnait et plus...oui pour la version on est en train de monter un serveur pour passer sur la dernière, on a pris beaucoup de retard et le transfert des templates nous pose soucis, enfin là c'est un autre problème ;)

merci
  • monin
08 Jun 2023 15:09
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 2.51.3+160907
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:linux
Survey theme/template:
==================
bonjour,

lorsqu'on souhaite intégrer une image format jpg dans une question en utilisant le serveur dédié KCfinder, on a  l'erreur suivante :

Je vous remercie pour votre aide.

Displaying 1156 - 1170 out of 1222 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose