Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: template)

• Affenbrotbaum
03 Jul 2023 18:27
Show answer options at a later point. was created by Affenbrotbaum
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 3.26.1+210427
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: LimeSurvey Hosting
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi there,

I was wondering if it is possible at all to display the answer options of a matrix question only at a slightly later point?

Here is an outline of our prompts, including (3) which we can't get to work.

(1) We need participants to listen to a short audio file (we've managed to embed it by fiddling with the source code/Javascript). Once the recording has played through, we want the audio element to disappear.
(2) A short question is supposed to appear where the audio player was so that participants only read the question after they have listened to the full audio (Again, using javascript, we've managed to make LimeSurvey display the question only after the audio file has ended).

(3) Finally, participants are supposed to answer the question by choosing one out of three options (Matrix question). Per default, LimeSurvey displays the answer options from the start. For our experiment, however, the answer options shouldn't be visible to not bias participants when listening to the audio file.

We can't really think of a solution here, but perhaps someone else has a suggestion.

Thanks ever so much.

Jana

• holch
03 Jul 2023 18:15
Code:
{if(Warteliste=="ja","Text Bestätigung Warteliste", "Text Bestätigung Anmeldung"}

Bin zwar nicht Joffm, aber ich hab es mir mal angesehen. In deinem code fehlt eine schließende Klammer ")":
Code:
{if(Warteliste=="ja","Text Bestätigung Warteliste", "Text Bestätigung Anmeldung")}

Habe jetzt nicht ausprobiert ob das dann klappt.

Aber ich würde vermutlich nur einen Text in die Email pipen und keine Formel einbauen.

Also lieber noch eine versteckte Equation mit dem Text der in die Email soll und dann nur {EmailText} oder sowas ins template schreiben. Ist vom Gefühl her für mich die sauberere Lösung
  • mariagrimaldi
03 Jul 2023 15:22 - 03 Jul 2023 16:11
LimeSurvey behind Caddy as a reverse proxy was created by mariagrimaldi
Your LimeSurvey version:  6.1.0+230522
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: kubernetes 1.24
Survey theme/template: default
==================

Hi there! I hope you're doing well. I'm currently wondering a few things about configuring LimeSurvey behind Caddy. Here are the details of my hosting setup:

- Caddy (docker.io/caddy:2.6.3) is a web proxy and handles SSL/TLS certificate generation at runtime
- We have the usual setup for kubernetes: services, deployments, and volumes for LimeSurvey
- Here's the Caddyfile we're currently using:
Code:
# Global configuration
{
    # Enable proxying from all servers by default. Otherwise, X-Forwarded-* headers will
    # be overwritten.
    servers {
        trusted_proxies static 0.0.0.0/0 ::/0
    }
}

# proxy directive snippet (with logging) to be used as follows:
#
#     import proxy "containername:port"
(proxy) {
    log {
        output stdout
        format filter {
            wrap json
            fields {
                common_log delete
                request>headers delete
                resp_headers delete
                tls delete
            }
        }
    }

# This will compress requests that matches the default criteria set by Caddy.
    # see https://caddyserver.com/docs/caddyfile/directives/encode
    # for information about the defaults; i.e. how/when this will be applied.
    encode gzip

reverse_proxy {args.0} {
        header_up X-Forwarded-Port 443
    }
}

limesurvey.subdomain{$default_site_port} {
    import proxy "limesurvey:80"
}
With this configuration, I can access LimeSurvey through the browser without issues. But then I found that LimeSurvey has some specific settings to be configured when working behind a proxy. I referred to the LimeSurvey configuration file config-defaults.php and added the following lines to my
Code:
config.php
file:
Code:
// Use the following config variable to set modified optional settings copied from config-defaults.php
'config' => array(
    'proxy_host_name' => 'limesurvey.subdomain',
    'proxy_host_port' => 443,
)
My question is: when is this configuration needed?

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions on properly configuring LimeSurvey behind Caddy as a reverse proxy. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
  • Track_132poi
03 Jul 2023 12:51
Change survey name was created by Track_132poi
Your LimeSurvey version: CE Version 5.6.29+230704
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own Server
Survey theme/template: fruity
==================
I have set a survey name and would like to change it now while the survey is already programmed and invitations will be sent out shortly. Is that possible?
  • DH2706
03 Jul 2023 12:45 - 03 Jul 2023 12:46
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.1.4+230620
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own
Survey theme/template: Fruity
==================
Hi,
I have noticed that in my last survey the participants always receive session timeout errors if more than 20-30 people are trying to fill out the survey. I have tried to update my limesurvey instance to the newest version and I also tried creating a new one under a slightly different subdomain. Unfortunately, neither way has worked. Is there anything else I could try?

CorePHP Version7.3.33-10+0~20230409.104+debian10~1.gbp88ff76DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Valueallow_url_fopenOnOnallow_url_includeOffOffarg_separator.input&&arg_separator.output&&auto_append_fileno valueno valueauto_globals_jitOnOnauto_prepend_fileno valueno valuebrowscapno valueno valuedefault_charsetUTF-8UTF-8default_mimetypetext/htmltext/htmldisable_classesno valueno valuedisable_functionspcntl_alarm,pcntl_fork,pcntl_waitpid,pcntl_wait,pcntl_wifexited,pcntl_wifstopped,pcntl_wifsignaled,pcntl_wexitstatus,pcntl_wtermsig,pcntl_wstopsig,pcntl_signal,pcntl_signal_dispatch,pcntl_get_last_error,pcntl_strerror,pcntl_sigprocmask,pcntl_sigwaitinfo,pcntl_sigtimedwait,pcntl_exec,pcntl_getpriority,pcntl_setpriority,leak,dl,stream_socket_server,stream_socket_sendtopcntl_alarm,pcntl_fork,pcntl_waitpid,pcntl_wait,pcntl_wifexited,pcntl_wifstopped,pcntl_wifsignaled,pcntl_wexitstatus,pcntl_wtermsig,pcntl_wstopsig,pcntl_signal,pcntl_signal_dispatch,pcntl_get_last_error,pcntl_strerror,pcntl_sigprocmask,pcntl_sigwaitinfo,pcntl_sigtimedwait,pcntl_exec,pcntl_getpriority,pcntl_setpriority,leak,dl,stream_socket_server,stream_socket_sendtodisplay_errorsOffOffdisplay_startup_errorsOffOffdoc_rootno valueno valuedocref_extno valueno valuedocref_rootno valueno valueenable_dlOffOffenable_post_data_readingOnOnerror_append_stringno valueno valueerror_log/data/web/e10082/log/php_error.log/data/web/e10082/log/php_error.logerror_prepend_stringno valueno valueerror_reporting022527expose_phpOffOffextension_dir/usr/lib/php/20180731/usr/lib/php/20180731file_uploadsOnOnhard_timeout22highlight.comment#FF8000#FF8000highlight.default#0000BB#0000BBhighlight.html#000000#000000highlight.keyword#007700#007700highlight.string#DD0000#DD0000html_errorsOnOnignore_repeated_errorsOffOffignore_repeated_sourceOffOffignore_user_abortOffOffimplicit_flushOffOffinclude_path/data/web/e10082/html/apps/limesurvey-306/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/data/web/e10082/html/apps/limesurvey-306/vendor/pear/ole:/data/web/e10082/html/apps/limesurvey-306/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/data/web/e10082/html/apps/limesurvey-306/vendor/pear/spreadsheet_excel_writer:/data/web/e10082/html/apps/limesurvey-306/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:..input_encodingno valueno valueinternal_encodingno valueno valuelog_errorsOnOnlog_errors_max_len10241024mail.add_x_headerOnOnmail.force_extra_parametersno valueno valuemail.log/var/log/php73_mail.log/var/log/php73_mail.logmax_execution_time1200300max_file_uploads2020max_input_nesting_level6464max_input_time-1-1max_input_vars50005000max_multipart_body_parts-1-1memory_limit256M256Mopen_basedir/data/web/e10082/html/apps/limesurvey-306:/data/web/e10082/phpsession:/data/web/e10082/phptmp:/tmp:/usr/bin/data/web/e10082/html/apps/limesurvey-306:/data/web/e10082/phpsession:/data/web/e10082/phptmp:/tmp:/usr/binoutput_buffering40964096output_encodingno valueno valueoutput_handlerno valueno valuepost_max_size256M256Mprecision1414realpath_cache_size4096K4096Krealpath_cache_ttl120120register_argc_argvOffOffreport_memleaksOnOnreport_zend_debugOnOnrequest_orderGPGPsendmail_fromno valueno valuesendmail_path/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -iserialize_precision-1-1short_open_tagOnOnSMTPlocalhostlocalhostsmtp_port2525sys_temp_dir/data/web/e10082/phptmp/data/web/e10082/phptmpsyslog.facilityLOG_USERLOG_USERsyslog.filterno-ctrlno-ctrlsyslog.identphpphptrack_errorsOffOffunserialize_callback_funcno valueno valueupload_max_filesize256M256Mupload_tmp_dir/data/web/e10082/phptmp/data/web/e10082/phptmpuser_dirno valueno valueuser_ini.cache_ttl300300user_ini.filename.user.ini.user.inivariables_orderGPCSGPCSxmlrpc_error_number00xmlrpc_errorsOffOffzend.assertions-1-1zend.detect_unicodeOnOnzend.enable_gcOnOnzend.multibyteOffOffzend.script_encodingno valueno valuezend.signal_checkOffOff sessionSession SupportenabledRegistered save handlersfiles user memcached redis redisclusterRegistered serializer handlersphp_serialize php php_binary igbinary msgpack wddxDirectiveLocal ValueMaster Valuesession.auto_startOffOffsession.cache_expire180180session.cache_limiternocachenocachesession.cookie_domainno valueno valuesession.cookie_httponly1no valuesession.cookie_lifetime00session.cookie_path//session.cookie_samesiteno valueno valuesession.cookie_secure10session.gc_divisor10001000session.gc_maxlifetime14401440session.gc_probability11session.lazy_writeOnOnsession.nameLS-OEIWCAGMSPQMOMRGPHPSESSIDsession.referer_checkno valueno valuesession.save_handlerredisredissession.save_path/data/web/e10082/sockets/redis-session.sock/data/web/e10082/sockets/redis-session.socksession.serialize_handlerphpphpsession.sid_bits_per_character55session.sid_length3232session.upload_progress.cleanupOnOnsession.upload_progress.enabledOnOnsession.upload_progress.freq1%1%session.upload_progress.min_freq11session.upload_progress.namePHP_SESSION_UPLOAD_PROGRESSPHP_SESSION_UPLOAD_PROGRESSsession.upload_progress.prefixupload_progress_upload_progress_session.use_cookies11session.use_only_cookies11session.use_strict_mode11session.use_trans_sid00
  • rockyist
03 Jul 2023 11:10
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 5.6.14+230403
==================
Hello all, 

Now I'm trying to use answers from the previous multi-checkbox question (irrelevant in the survey) to filter the options displayed in the ranking question (preference). I want to use an in-between question (irrelevantHidden) to conduct some assignments.  It works well when the in-between question is displayed but doesn't work when it's hidden. I'm wondering if it's possible to achieve what I want and hide the in-between question at the same time. Or do you have other suggestions? You can check the survey file in the attached document.

Best,
  • Fran1991
01 Jul 2023 20:12
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
(Write here your question/remark)Hello to all dear members of the forum.

I want to ask you if anyone knows if we can use a script so that the questions advance automatically in a certain time, that is, I want you to only see information in a certain time and then ask you questions about it, but I only want to show you that information for about 10 seconds.

I have this information in a multiple question of short texts but also some of "show text"

My version: 3.25.10+210128

I remember that there were questions with this option but I couldn't find them, I even looked for them in Version 2.50+ Build 16041

But I was unlucky.

I hope someone has an idea.

Greetings,
  • DH2706
01 Jul 2023 11:58
Comfortupdate to v5 fails was created by DH2706
Your LimeSurvey version: 3.28.63+230628
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own
==================
Hi,

yesterday I bought a new comfortupdate license and upgraded to 3.28.63+230628. Today, I tried to upgrade to 5.6.28 but unfortunately everytime I initiate the upgrade process, I am signed out of limesurvey as soon as I try to reach the file system step. I know that I am being singed out because when it tries to load the file system step, it's starting to show an empty screen but when I hover over that space, I can click on it and input my credentials. If I sign in through the blank space, I get an error stating that Limesurvey could not determine the version number.

Is there a way to solve this?
Thanks!

• sty255
01 Jul 2023 11:32
Your LimeSurvey version: 5 (test also on 6)
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: on Kubernetes
Survey theme/template: -
==================
Hello,

I'm using the helm package to deploy Limesurvey on Kubernetes ( artifacthub.io/packages/helm/martialblog/limesurvey ).

I have a problem when I use "limesurvey.encrypt.nonce" and "limesurvey.encrypt.secretBoxKey" values.

This correctly creates the keys "limesurvey-encrypt-nonce" and "limesurvey-encrypt-secretboxkey" in the secret "limesurvey-app-secrets"
This also allows the "ENCRYPT_NONCE" and "ENCRYPT_SECRET_BOX_KEY" variables to be correctly created in the pod.

However, in the pod's "application/config/security.php" file, there are other generated values (in "$config" and ""). This is also the case after each recreation of the pod :/

Did I misuse the helm values or is this a bug?

Thanks a lot for your answers.
  • schwankst
01 Jul 2023 10:50
Dropdown button color bug was created by schwankst
Bitte helfen Sie uns, Ihnen zu helfen und füllen Sie folgende Felder aus:
Ihre LimeSurvey-Version: 5.6.28
Eigener Server oder LimeSurvey-Cloud: LimeSurvey-Cloud
Genutzte Designvorlage: bootswach
==================
Hallo zusammen,

ich nutze das bootswach Template für meine Umfrage und habe dort ein Problem mit dem Button für das Dropdown-Menü. 
Der Button ist grau, anstatt den default text "Please choose..." innerhalb des Buttons in weiß zu schreiben, ist er ebenfalls in grau geschrieben, so dass man ihn nicht lesen kann. Gleiches gilt für das "kleine Dreieck" um das Dropdown-Menü zu öffnen. Erst wenn man auf den Button klickt, wird die Schrift weiß. 

Hat(te) jemand das gleiche Problem und weiß Rat, wie sich das ändern lässt? Muss ich hier in der CSS etwas ändern?

Vielen Dank vorab!
  • Track_132poi
30 Jun 2023 15:27
Hyphenation was created by Track_132poi
Your LimeSurvey version: [CE Version 5.6.28+230627 ]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
==================
I have a long subquestion in an array type F that runs over two lines when implemented. So the viewer sees manage-ment oder be-come. Words are hyphenated automatically. Can I stop that? Can I make LimeSurvey not to hyphenate?
  • free521521521
30 Jun 2023 12:55
Test mail couldn't receive. was created by free521521521
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.2]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: self-hosted
==================
In the mail setting, there is the send test mail button, press the button, a pop-up widow show the email it will send to. I press the comfirm, but nothing happen, I have no new email in my inbox.

I check the spam and the email setting, it's correct.

But I can send the participant email normally, what the problem could be?
  • hugolps
29 Jun 2023 21:01
User who did a deactivation was created by hugolps
Your LimeSurvey version: [see right hand bottom of your LimeSurvey admin screen]
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi, all! A survei of mine was deactivated without my knowledge. Does anyone know how I can find out the user who did it? Is the changes and actions done in a survey stored somewhere? Os is there a deactivation log? 
  • chiarakorn
29 Jun 2023 11:27
Platzhalter einrichten was created by chiarakorn
Your LimeSurvey version: Version 3.28.61
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:  LimeSurvey Community Edition
Survey theme/template: 
==================

Liebes Forum, 

ich habe eine Frage bezüglich des Aufbaus einer Umfrage, die vor Lime Survey mit UniPark durchgeführt wurde.Es geht um die Frage, inwieweit es sich in LimeSurvey umsetzen lässt, dass Wörter (z.B. vier unterschiedliche Namen) randomisiert und ohne Zurücklegen aus einer Liste gezogen und zusammen mit vier verschiedenen Texten gezeigt werden, die ebenfalls in randomisierter Reihenfolge dargeboten werden (siehe Beispiel unten). 

Ich wollte nun sogenannte Platzhalter erstellen, damit man nicht X Mal eine Unterschiedliche Version eines Textes (mit unterschiedlichem Namen, Herkunft, Textinhalt) in die Umfrage einbauen muss, da dies die Umfrage doch sehr unübersichtlich gestalten würde. 

Gibt es die Option bei Lime Survey hierfür Platzhalter zu erstellen, die anschließend randomisiert eingesetzt/ angezeigt werden? 

​​​​​​​
  • yuto0419
29 Jun 2023 10:29
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: version 5.6.9+230306
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Azure
Survey theme/template:
==================
I want to use the [queXML PDF] function to add a PDF download function for respondents' answers.

Specifically, I would like to prepare a screen that displays the following button, and add a function that allows you to download the response content in [queXML PDF] when the button is pressed.
 <a href="{queXML PDF download URL}" target="_blank">Download</a>

When I actually tried it, the Limesurvey login screen was displayed and I could not download it.
Is there a way to use the [queXML PDF] function without going through the Limesurvey login screen?
(APIs such as [rest] and [remotecontrol] cannot be used due to the server...)

Please help us.
Displaying 1096 - 1110 out of 1222 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose