Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Multiple surveys triggered by single token

• adamcubey
  • adamcubey's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #190071 by adamcubey
Good Afternoon,

Is it possible for a sequence of surveys to be triggered using a single token?

I require a participant to complete 3 separate surveys, and ideally I would like to supply them with a single token rather than 3 links with 3 tokens.

Many thanks
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 6 months ago #190073 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Multiple surveys triggered by single token
Well, you can upload your own token table, so you can use the same token in all 3 surveys. However, you can't send them an email with 3 links and you can't have 3 surveys in the same link (how would Limesurvey know which survey they are answering).

You would have to give a little bit more information how you want this to work. If it is small surveys you could consider to include them into the same survey and make one big one.

Or you could add the link to the next survey in the END URL feature and redirect respondents directly to the next survey.

However, as I said, there are many different possible approaches and requirements to what you are describing. So you would have to give a little bit more detailed information for us to be able to actually make good suggestions (or to tell you that it is not possible).

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose