Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Showing charts and statistics at the end of the survey, then redirect

Showing charts and statistics at the end of the survey, then redirect 1 year 6 hours ago #106735

• tsukeyomi
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi LimeSurvey's community! :cheer:

First of all I would like to thank everyone who contributed to make this awesome tool. Without you nothing of this would be possible. :blush:
Then I would like to ask a few and (I think) simple things.

I'd like, when the survey has ended, to show statistics about what other chose; if I can show charts and stuff like that it would be even better! And is there a way to show it in a way that the users sees "you and X other chose option n. 2"? That would be amazing.

I would also like to put, in the same page, a link (or button) that redirects to a page that I like. I know how to do that in HTML but I don't know where I could put the correct code.

Thanks to anyone who will help! :laugh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Showing charts and statistics at the end of the survey, then redirect 1 year 2 hours ago #106748

• boyan
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 9
I am not sure whether charts can be shown at the end of the survey. But you should be able to show statistics using assessment.

To redirect, you can simply add a label question with the link at the end of the survey.

Showing charts and statistics at the end of the survey, then redirect 11 months 3 weeks ago #106776

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 920
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by tpartner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevelegare
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Donation Image