Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: how i can display an equation answer in another question?

how i can display an equation answer in another question? 1 year 7 months ago #103935

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello guys
I've a question that is calculating previous fields with EM and result is ok, i can see the calculation value

i need to use this calculation value somewhere else in the survey, how i can use this equation number in another equation or to use later to caculate again with another question?

I've tried using {QID90.shown} and {QID90} nothing worked, gives undefined variable and can't be used

any idea?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how i can display an equation answer in another question? 1 year 7 months ago #103949

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1046
Assuming it is an equation type question, you should just be able to use the code (NOT the ID).

Something like:
{equation1}

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

how i can display an equation answer in another question? 1 year 7 months ago #103958

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
ok that helps, but what i have more than one sum inside this question? like this:

Children: (equation)
and babies: (another equation)

then how to use those 2 numbers?

Hmmm can i put each one alone in a hidden question then calculate in a new equation? will try that
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.574 seconds