Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

self and 360 survey

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #122556 by kirti
self and 360 survey was created by kirti
Hi,

I want to develop a survey where I will create a central database of participants say A, B and C with their first name, last name and email id defined.
Than will map them to my already defined "Self survey". In that survey they answer a question "You Role ", so for example A answers "Manager", B answers " Sr. Manager".
Now after that answer of A and B, we get the "Role" values in our database. So from there itself the Role value should get populated in the another survey's Token Table (database) with attribute name Role. And from there only it should be used to send invitation for another survey that is 360 survey.

How to do this kind of mapping?
Please help me as I am very new to Limesurvey and giving a try to learn it.
Note:- I am using Limesurvey version2.05
Also I was browsing manual.limesurvey.org/Central_participan...panel%29_Development
when I got this scenario mentioned on the above given link which is relates to what i want to do...so please suggest wher i can get answer to handle this type of scenario described below:-
Generate attributes for the participants database from answers to a survey
A user has run a survey which asked whether participants live in a capitol city, a major regional centre or a minor regional centre. He wants to transfer the answers from that survey to the participants attributes in the central participants table. He also wants to transfer the annual income results from a question. He already has this information for some of the participants, but wants to update it with the information collected in this survey.

Thanks
Best Regards
Kirti
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by kirti.
The topic has been locked.
  • Mazi
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
8 years 8 months ago #122569 by Mazi
Replied by Mazi on topic self and 360 survey
Hi Kirti,

creating 360 degree surveys with Limesurvey requires some adjustments. The mapping feature is something that needs to be coded so a custom script has to be created.

The CPDB feature you probably don't need. Using just tokens at your survey should do the trick.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com
More
8 years 8 months ago #122614 by kirti
Replied by kirti on topic self and 360 survey
Hi Thanks for reply.

Can you guide me on how to write a custom script for that??

Best Regards
Kirti
  • Mazi
More
8 years 8 months ago #122616 by Mazi
Replied by Mazi on topic self and 360 survey

kirti wrote: Can you guide me on how to write a custom script for that??

Sorry, but that way beyond the free support we can offer here. You already get the software for free whcih we develop in our free times.

To support Limesurvey, hire an official Limesurvey partner to help you out: www.limesurvey-consulting.com/customization/

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose