Can't copy or import surveys that include quotas - Internal Server Error

Mehr
4 Jahre 7 Monate her #108208 von Crusty01
Crusty01 erstellte das Thema Can't copy or import surveys that include quotas - Internal Server Error
Our IT department just recently updated our jumpbox installation of LimeSurvey and our main technician has just left for 6 weeks leave and I really need some help with this.

We never had this problem with 1.9, it has only started when we updated to Version 2.05+ Build 140217.

I can export/import and copy surveys that don't have quotas, but when I try to import or copy anything with a quota, I receive the following error...

===============================================

Internal Server Error

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '834993-36534-3664-1' for key 'sid'

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.

==============================================

Could somebody please point me in the right direction to fix this or provide a workaround?

Oh, and one other question, is there any reason why quota tables can't be exported/imported in LimeSurvey?

Cheers,

Trevor

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha