Export problems

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #188105 von Freddie
Export problems wurde erstellt von Freddie
Hi Folks,

I am having a problem exporting the responses from my survey.

Whenever I go to export the answers, I click on the button, and literally nothing happens - whether I am using CSV, HTML, or anything else.

I can download individual responses as PDFs, but that seems to be about it. I can export as a survey archive (.lsa)

I am using Version 3.17.5+190604

I am not too familiar with my server environment, it is with FastHosts (in the UK) and they install it automatically. I am using PHP 7.3. Python and Ruby are not enabled (but I think I can). I have got logging enabled currently. I have FTP access.

Any clues at all?

My suspicion is that it is the server environment, or the installation, but I do not know and would not know what to ask them (FastHosts) to do to fix it! Of course, it could be something else.

I have followed the instructions very closely, on a number of different occasions, and everytime I get the same result - it seems like nothing happens when I click 'export'.

Help!
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #188109 von Freddie
Freddie antwortete auf Export problems
I've tried different browsers, to no avail.

Mehr
1 Monat 2 Wochen her #188350 von Freddie
Freddie antwortete auf Export problems
A re-install sorted it, with a slightly older version.Not sure if it was a corrupted installation or what the problem was, but it is all sorted now.

Mehr
1 Monat 2 Wochen her #188357 von holch
holch antwortete auf Export problems

I am using Version 3.17.5+190604

A re-install sorted it, with a slightly older version.Not sure if it was a corrupted installation or what the problem was, but it is all sorted now.

Did you try with the latest version? I find it strange to go back rather than to try the newest version first and see if it works there...

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha