Where is the PHP file for the "End of Survey" page?

Mehr
3 Tage 18 Stunden her #169938 von ArriFerrari
ArriFerrari erstellte das Thema Where is the PHP file for the "End of Survey" page?
I am working in XAMPP to do a proof of concept.

Once a survey participant clicks "Submit", I want to run a python script and display the resulting HTML doc, if they actually finished the survey and didn't forget a mandatory question on the last page.

Which PHP file do I use to edit the final display page? See attached
Anhang:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
3 Tage 7 Stunden her #169947 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: Where is the PHP file for the "End of Survey" page?
LimeSurvey version?

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Mehr
3 Tage 4 Stunden her #169961 von ArriFerrari
ArriFerrari antwortete auf das Thema: Where is the PHP file for the "End of Survey" page?
The most recent, 3.11 version. Also I need to pass the current survey “seed” into my Python script.

I was thinking of using this method:

However, I’m not sure how to get the current survey seed (limited PHP knowledge)

Mehr
3 Tage 4 Stunden her - 3 Tage 4 Stunden her #169963 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: Where is the PHP file for the "End of Survey" page?
In 3.x, the survey views are rendered by Twig files - in this case, submit.twig.

I doubt you can use Python in Twig files.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Letzte Änderung: 3 Tage 4 Stunden her von tpartner.

Mehr
3 Tage 4 Stunden her #169966 von ArriFerrari
ArriFerrari antwortete auf das Thema: Where is the PHP file for the "End of Survey" page?
Let’s assume I find a way. How do I reference the survey seed?

Mehr
3 Tage 4 Stunden her #169968 von tpartner
Sorry, I can't help with that.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Mehr
2 Tage 8 Stunden her - 2 Tage 8 Stunden her #169988 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: Where is the PHP file for the "End of Survey" page?
See Demo plugin : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/ma...nse/ShowResponse.php

Here you can do what you want (in PHP) for example curl a pythin script (or exec if able)

PS : and seed is
$response['seed']

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Letzte Änderung: 2 Tage 8 Stunden her von DenisChenu.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha