.ls-hidden and .ls-irrelevant classes appended to question (div)

Mehr
1 Woche 1 Tag her #169836 von poojadure
poojadure erstellte das Thema .ls-hidden and .ls-irrelevant classes appended to question (div)
Hi everyone,

We were adding questions to our survey and added jquery in the source of every question but while previewing our survey we are unable to see the html view however in response we can see the html code and we found that these two classes (.ls-hidden and .ls-irrelevant) got appended to our questions div. So, i'm not able to figure out from where these classes are coming. Is there any setting or something else? Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Woche 1 Tag her #169909 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: .ls-hidden and .ls-irrelevant classes appended to question (div)
Those indicate that the questions are rendered irrelevant either due to a condition or the relevance equation.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: poojadure

Mehr
6 Tage 2 Stunden her #169987 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: .ls-hidden and .ls-irrelevant classes appended to question (div)
Screenshot please , of question logic file + preview question.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: LouisGac, poojadure

Mehr
4 Tage 2 Stunden her #170005 von poojadure
poojadure antwortete auf das Thema: .ls-hidden and .ls-irrelevant classes appended to question (div)
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, actually there was an issue with the question condition logic.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha