Want to help the Simplified Chinese localization anyone help me out?

Mehr
1 Woche 19 Stunden her #172184 von johnxan
johnxan erstellte das Thema Want to help the Simplified Chinese localization anyone help me out?
To whom it may concern:

Just want to facilitate the translation into zh-Hans. I had submitted a few hundread new translation for the un-tranlated phrases. Unfortunately it seemed no one was approving it? Anything I need to do to make it happen?

Thanks alot

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Woche 18 Stunden her #172185 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Want to help the Simplified Chinese localization anyone help me out?
You need to get in touch with the supervisor for this language. You can find them here in the last column:
translate.limesurvey.org/projects/limesurvey-3/

In your case, for zh-Hans it would be the user Yanglaw www.limesurvey.org/community-profile/yanglaw

However, looking at his/her profile, the person has not been online for 2 years, so I think it is safe to say that this user is not active anymore and most probably will not approve anything.

For Chinese (Hongkong) there is no supervisor at all and for Chinese (Tawain) there is also a lot of translations to be approved, so I assume there is no one responsible either.

so please get in touch with the Limesurvey team ( manual.limesurvey.org/Translating_LimeSurvey )
Probably it is best to write to the provided email address Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: johnxan

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha