Can I use this survey method for determining rankings?

Mehr
3 Jahre 5 Monate her #104390 von zgall1
zgall1 erstellte das Thema Can I use this survey method for determining rankings?
Hi guys. Can someone take a look at the question I posted here - stats.stackexchange.com/questions/84026/...nk-order-of-multiple - and let me know if Lime Survey supports this feature. Thanks!

zgall1

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutretten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 5 Monate her #104401 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: Can I use this survey method for determining rankings?
You could probably accomplish it but it would require extensive use of JavaScript, Expression Manager and relevance.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: zgall1

Mehr
3 Jahre 5 Monate her #104408 von zgall1
zgall1 antwortete auf das Thema: Can I use this survey method for determining rankings?
Thanks for the response. Do you know of any commercial survey software that can accomplish this?

Mehr
3 Jahre 5 Monate her - 3 Jahre 5 Monate her #104409 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: Can I use this survey method for determining rankings?
Nope, sorry.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 5 Monate her von tpartner.

Mehr
3 Jahre 5 Monate her #104411 von zgall1
zgall1 antwortete auf das Thema: Can I use this survey method for determining rankings?
No worries. I know there is software that can do it because I once took a survey with that question type but it was a long time ago and I obviously didn't check what software was hosting the survey.

Mehr
3 Jahre 5 Monate her #104414 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Can I use this survey method for determining rankings?
Sounds quite a bit like conjoint analysis. And in most cases the design for a conjoint analysis is done before outside of the survey software.

There are different approaches to Conjoint Analysis.

However, yours sounds to be dynamic (so the earlier choises have an impact on the question presentation later on.

But in this case, this can be a really lengthy process, when you have a lot of different choices.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Haben Sie schon bei unserer Kundenumfrage mitgemacht?

Verpassen Sie nicht Ihre Chance auf tolle Preise.

Klicken sie hier um teilzunehmen:

Jetzt starten

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten