Dynamic Results Page (Personalized Report)

Mehr
2 Monate 2 Stunden her #173875 von Ilke01
Ilke01 erstellte das Thema Dynamic Results Page (Personalized Report)
Dear LimeSurvey Community,

first of all, what a great project! I find it great to provide a self-hosted survey tool free of charge.
Now to my question: I am looking for a tool to let users obtain a personalized report at the end of a quiz/survey/test.
In order to do so, I require a complex set of rules, such as: "If score in question category A is below 5, AND the score in category B is above 10, then show the text block X on the results page." Ideally, I would like to combine different text blocks to generate a personalized report.
Is this (easily) accomplishable with LimeSurvey or should I look for another tool?

Best,
Ilke

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
2 Monate 2 Stunden her #173876 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Dynamic Results Page (Personalized Report)
This is relatively easy to accomplish with a combination of text display questions, relevance equations and Expression Manager.

For each question you have a place to put a relevance equation. This relevance equations lets hide/show the question, depending on certain conditions/results.

So you can create different text block within different text display type questions and then hide / show them based on responses.

So you basically create a group with those text display type questions as the last group of your survey and hide/show them via relevance equation.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: DenisChenu

Mehr
1 Monat 4 Wochen her #173892 von DenisChenu
DenisChenu antwortete auf das Thema: Dynamic Results Page (Personalized Report)
Yep, holch are right.

The easiest solution (for managing it more easily) : create some text display question with your blocks (hidden). Set relevance top "what you want", and finally use it at end of survey (or in another ary text question) : like that
{if(questionCode.relevanceStatus,questionCode.question,"}

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #174032 von Ilke01
Ilke01 antwortete auf das Thema: Dynamic Results Page (Personalized Report)
Thanks folks!

I will try that.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha