Edit respondent table via API / R/Limer (Add/edit respondents and/or variables)

Mehr
1 Woche 3 Tage her #170819 von socius
socius erstellte das Thema Edit respondent table via API / R/Limer (Add/edit respondents and/or variables)
Hi everybody,

I have a question concerning the API and more specifically using the great R package Limer to directly connect to and change the respondent table of my surveys.

I'd like
(1) to add/delete respondents from the respondent table of a survey via API - and

(2) I'd like to be able to add variables to the respondent table and fill in values for the existing respondents (that would be just perfect - since I have a panel where I learn more and more about the respondents - e.g. their preferred day of the week to receive the invitation)

In both cases I'd like to add and/or change the entrys for a lot of respondents - so manually add them one-by-one I'd like to avoid - and I'd prefer a reproducible solution via API and Limer without uploading respondent tables etc.

So far I know that it's possible to get all the information from the participant table via the APIs "list_participants". In R with Limer this:

resp <- call_limer(method = "list_participants", 
           params = list(iSurveyID = sid))

It saves the respondent table in an object "resp" that can be worked with. This is very, very handy - but: are there also methods to write and change the respondent table from the API? And are they applicable from R with Limer?

Thanks a lot for your time!
Best, G

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha