Get the participants to mark on an image I uploaded as a question.

Mehr
7 Monate 1 Woche her #168357 von ychia88
ychia88 erstellte das Thema Get the participants to mark on an image I uploaded as a question.
Hi, as part of my survey.

I have a picture which I want the participants to mark on it to tell me where are the components that is of significance value to them.

Possible to do it?

Regards,
YJ

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
7 Monate 6 Tage her #168378 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Get the participants to mark on an image I uploaded as a question.
Not out of the box. Limesurvey doesn't have such a question type yet.

I am sure you can do something with custom coding (Javascript) or maybe a Plugin. But I am not aware of such a thing available at the moment. I don't think there is anything like this in the workaround section of the manual. But you might want to have a quick check.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Mehr
7 Monate 5 Tage her #168435 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: Get the participants to mark on an image I uploaded as a question.
You can use JavaScript to detect click locations on an image but I think you will get some ambiguous results - people may click near the component instead of directly on it. You would be far safer to use a multiple-choice question.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha