What's the best way to access response-data, when using Pro edition?

Mehr
1 Monat 2 Tage her #167533 von allIsurvey1250
allIsurvey1250 erstellte das Thema What's the best way to access response-data, when using Pro edition?
This doesn't seem to be covered in the manual or forums, and I'm a LimeSurvey beginner, so maybe I'm missing something.

Using the Pro edition, I don't have direct access to the survey database, so what is the best way for me to retrieve response-data for use in, for example, a Python program that visualises the data graphically? I've been downloading response-data as a CSV-file, but is there a more standard method, say using SQL?

I normally use the Python library psycopg2 to connect to a Postgres database; can I do something similar to connect to LimeSurvey? I don't even know which DBMS LimeSurvey defaults to, so would be grateful if someone could point out where in the documentation I can find answers to such questions.

Thanks,

Stephen

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Monat 2 Tage her #167546 von Deusdeorum
Deusdeorum antwortete auf das Thema: What's the best way to access response-data, when using Pro edition?
Did you check out the remotecontrol? It's a XML-RPC/JSON-RPC API so you can use whatever language you like, basically, so with python there's no problem exporting answers in this way.

manual.limesurvey.org/RemoteControl_2_API

Mehr
1 Monat 1 Tag her #167596 von allIsurvey1250
allIsurvey1250 antwortete auf das Thema: What's the best way to access response-data, when using Pro edition?
Thanks for that tip, Deusdeorum - it should be just what I need.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha