Participation Grouping

Mehr
4 Monate 2 Wochen her #161532 von Arumugam
Arumugam erstellte das Thema Participation Grouping
1. Whether is it possible to group the participants? If so please let me know how.
2. If the grouping is possible then whether we can have a comparison between the groups?
3. Is there any options to show the browsing survey result as a simplified one eg. DataTable with search.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
4 Monate 1 Woche her #161550 von Joffm
Joffm antwortete auf das Thema: Participation Grouping

1. Whether is it possible to group the participants? If so please let me know how.

Do you want to group before or during the survey?
Before: use token attributes.
During: well, you have the answer to the grouping question.

2. If the grouping is possible then whether we can have a comparison between the groups?

In your statistic tool (CHI-square, t-Test, Wilcoxon-Test, Mann-Whitney U (K)-Test, etc.)

3. Is there any options to show the browsing survey result as a simplified one eg. DataTable with search

Whole survey? -> "Answers - Show answers"
Otherwise please explain.

Joffm

Mehr
4 Monate 1 Woche her #161576 von holch
holch antwortete auf das Thema: Participation Grouping
Like Joffm: Limesurvey is a tool to collect data. I feel that you mistake it for a data analysis tool.

Limesurvey offers some basic reporting, but this is rather for a quick glimpse on the go. You should do your final analysis in a tool that was made for it.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha