Adding a new *user* view in a plugin

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #193975 von eprochasson
Hi,

I'm tasked with developing a way to customize the publicly visible results of a survey (the "statistics_user" page one can see after completion).

I'm thinking of different ways to do this:
- monkey patching the actual page on load, but I can't find an event associated with its loading
- creating an entirely new view (probably better), but I haven't figured how to do that. I haven't found a way to create a user view (the newDirectRequest event is only triggered from the admin area, as far as I can tell). Is it doable with the current plugin system? I'm using the 3.x LTS version for now.

Thanks!

--
Emmanuel

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #193985 von DenisChenu
Hi,

- monkey patching the actual page on load, but I can't find an event associated with its loading
beforeControllerAction can be used for this.
Sample usage (for stat replacement) extendAdminStatitistics
- creating an entirely new view (probably better), but I haven't figured how to do that
admin/pluginhelper usage you create a page inside admin with (or without survey id).
newDirectRequest can be used oiut of admin area, but you have to construct whole page by yourself. I 3.X : you can use template more easily .

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #193987 von DenisChenu
For public print view : use your own view seems the best.

Sample :
gitlab.com/SondagesPro/ExportAndStats/pd...r/pdfReport.php#L338 for use your own function
gitlab.com/SondagesPro/coreAndTools/renderMessage for page construction (here work since 2.5, but 3.X version is really lighter)

I'm really happy to see your plugin published with a free licence.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #194002 von eprochasson

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha