Why do my survey responsesfrom couple days or a week ago not shoe in responses?

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #181728 von animadinesh
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I created a survey last week. We have been testing it. Last Friday I saw 6 survey responses. When I was testing it on Monday I couldn't see them under Responses, but I was seeing only the new ones created on Monday.

Yesterday, I didnt see the ones from monday either , I see only 2 new ones that were created on Tuesday now. I select all options to display but none of them work and they dont show when I select ALL, incomplete, complete any option

Whats happening with the survey responses? Are they getting archived? I see many tables created in the db as old_survey_* where the * is a timestamp, so looks like it is moving them to old_survey*

Is there a setting somewhere that does that? Is there documentation about how the responses are stored and if I can change it to display all responses?

Please advise
Thanks
Anima

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #181730 von jelo
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
If you deactivate a survey, the responses are moved to an old database table. If you activate the survey, a new database table is created.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #181731 von animadinesh
aah ok! That makes sense now! Lol. Coz I did deactivate the survey several times to make changes and then reactivated it.. doh! thanks much, that helps.. :-)

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #181732 von animadinesh
why does it have to create a new table for every response though?? It should just add them all to one old_survey_responses table

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #181733 von jelo
There isn't a table for every response. The the is new table for every activation of a survey. A merge of the older tables is not possible, since the structure might have changed when changing the survey design.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: animadinesh

Mehr
2 Monate 1 Woche her #181740 von DenisChenu
If there are not a lot of update in survey, you can try a "Reload response from a deactivated table"

manual.limesurvey.org/Import_responses#I...tivated_survey_table

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha