Newbie: Hiding Responses (user interface) Adding a "-" for non-answers

Mehr
3 Monate 2 Wochen her #184009 von eyeballs
Greetings!

Looking for guidance.

The goal is to convert the paper form (attached) to digital with Limesurvey. I would like to hide certain question if "no" is selected and then display others when "yes".

At the end of the survey, I would like all answers displayed with the questions that where not answered displayed with a dash (-) automatically where a free text response would be if it was answered. Keeping the same 3 column formatting, if possible.

For example:

If the individual was not bitten by an animal,the third column would not show. However, upon conclusion of the survey the entire question will print to screen (or email) with a "-" in the space directly below 4a and 4b etc.

Where can i find a working example close to this task or instructions so I can study it.

Thanks
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
3 Monate 2 Wochen her #184014 von tpartner
Please refer to the manual - Expression Manager Tailoring/Piping - manual.limesurvey.org/Expression_Manager#Tailoring.2FPiping

So, the piped answer would be something like:

{if(is_empty(Q1.NAOK), "---", Q1.NAOK)}

For the 3-column-layout - www.w3schools.com/html/html_tables.asp

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: cdorin, eyeballs

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha