Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

ASSESSMENT_CURRENT_TOTAL stopped working

• fuzzy2
  • fuzzy2's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #143760 by fuzzy2
We have several surveys with a final group of questions, named "Finish", to store the assessments in the database through the field "Result" that uses ASSESSMENT_CURRENT_TOTAL.
The surveys have functioned perfectly well, but suddenly ASSESSMENT_CURRENT_TOTAL stopped working and all the surveys results are now calculated as zero.

What could be the cause of ASSESSMENT_CURRENT_TOTAL malfunctioning?
Some update was made on the platform in order to cause this malfunctioning of ASSESSMENT_CURRENT_TOTAL?
Could someone help;

We transcribe the javascript of one of the fields "Result":

Result :<!--Campo para guardar resultado --><script>
jQuery(document).ready(function() {
document.getElementById('answer265195X2869X34251').value = (Math.round(("{ASSESSMENT_CURRENT_TOTAL}"*100)/25) + "%");
document.getElementById('display34251').style.display= "none";
document.getElementById('answer265195X2869X34251').style.display= "none";
});
</script><script>
$(document).ready(function()
{
$('#question34251').hide();
});
</script>

Thanks,
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #143762 by holch
Replied by holch on topic ASSESSMENT_CURRENT_TOTAL stopped working

Some update was made on the platform in order to cause this malfunctioning of assessment_CURRENT_TOTAL?

Well, this is something only you or your server admin can answer, right? So have you made updates to Limesurvey and/or the server lately? (Should you be client of Limeservice.com, then get in touch directly with them and their support).

I am not an JS expert. I would probably have done this with EM.

Maybe the SGQA code is the problem? Due to EM, most has moved to the question code. I don't know if SGQA codes still work. I guess they should.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by holch.
  • holch
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #143763 by holch
And one other question: check if it is really ASSESSMENT_CURRENT_TOTAL that has stopped working, or if it is something else.

And, this might be a stupid question, but: Have you checked if the Assessment mode is activated for these surveys?

And: What is your Limesurvey version?

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.

• fuzzy2
  • fuzzy2's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #143764 by fuzzy2
Replied by fuzzy2 on topic ASSESSMENT_CURRENT_TOTAL stopped working
The assessment mode is activated; we haven't deactivated them and that's why it's so strange the assessment stopped working.
Our LymeSurvey version is 2.00+ Build 130708.

Thanks,
  • holch
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #143767 by holch
Well, now we can also outrule that a recent update caused problems. You need to check with your server admin, if they made any changes recently. You are the only ones that can influence your installation. So you need to ask anyone who has access to your LS installation or server if they have made some changes recently. There is nothing that others could have done that would influence your surveys.

Because your LS version is "antique". It is more than 3 years old. Sorry, I don't think that anyone here has such an old version of LS to help you.

You really, really should consider to update, at least to the 2.06+ branch. The 2.5 branch is quite a big change. Install a test version first and check if it works there.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose