Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cannot import survey that is earlier imported from 1.87

Re: Cannot import survey that is earlier imported from 1.87 3 years 5 months ago #57786

• joop
  • Fresh Lemon
I solved all my problems.
The error message when importing the specific survey, was caused by the configuration of PHP. The imported survey was to big. I solved this by changing the upload_max_filesize setting in the php.ini from 2M to 20M.
Still the limesurvey error message is quit confusing:
An error occurred uploading your file. This may be caused by incorrect permissions in your /var/www/html/limesurvey/tmp folder.

To be able to import and copy my survey (earlier imported from 1.87) I still had to solve my character set problem. I first changed the driver back from 'odbc_mssql' to 'mssql_n', as the odbc driver gave lots of other troubles. Then I adapted the PHP configuration by changing the mssql.charset parameter to UTF-8. This forced freetds to use the UTF-8 character set.

After this my limesurvey installation was working properly with new created surveys. My existing survey (earlier imported from 1.87) was still giving problems. Therefore I had to replace manually all strange characters from the export file (.lss). Because of my chracter set problem all the special characters like ë, ï, é,`,ö etc. where misshapen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cannot import survey that is earlier imported from 1.87 1 year 11 months ago #85609

• versiona
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

This post is old but I resolve the same problem by simply inscrease:

upload_max_filesize

in php.ini. In my case I put 10M (10 megabytes)

Hope that help someone!

Alan
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Donation Image