Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How do I see or display the completed date of a survey in Limesurvey 2.00?

How do I see or display the completed date of a survey in Limesurvey 2.00? 5 months 3 weeks ago #104661

• Ted
  • Fresh Lemon
hi,

this is urgent.

I need to know whether I can see the completed date of a survey in Limesurvey. Is it possible to see it in the token table as an attribute or use the Expression Manager in a hidden equation-type question?

Please reply ASAP

Thank you and much appreciate this
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do I see or display the completed date of a survey in Limesurvey 2.00? 5 months 3 weeks ago #104672

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 748
By definition, you cannot see the completed date in a survey because, well, if you're participating in the survey it's not completed yet.

There is no Expression Manager variable for this.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

How do I see or display the completed date of a survey in Limesurvey 2.00? 5 months 3 weeks ago #104678

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 234
Hi Ted,
the most of the time, there is nothing more logical than Tony's points of view...

In case of you are ok with using a hidden question, populated with the current date,
check this old post; in other case check this old song ;)

EDIT: With EM use this kind of syntax {date("d/m/Y")} for current date
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Ben_V.

How do I see or display the completed date of a survey in Limesurvey 2.00? 5 months 3 weeks ago #104683

• fransmarcelissen
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 18
If you understand a little bit of mysql, it is simple to read the completion date from the limesurvey database. An example of this (in Dutch) is www.dpvragenlijst.nl/inzetbaarheid.brw The last column is the completion date. I read this date using R and RmySQL, but php is also possible,
Frans

How do I see or display the completed date of a survey in Limesurvey 2.00? 5 months 3 weeks ago #104684

• holch
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
If you want to know the completion date of a survey that has been finished, it is included in the results file that you can export, if this is what you are looking for.

Otherwise: what Tony said.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Donation Image