Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How use lime survey in order to access with another computer (IP Adress)

How use lime survey in order to access with another computer (IP Adress) 10 months 1 week ago #103669

• keongracun
  • Fresh Lemon
I have created a survey using lime survey, I have accessed in the local host no significant problems.
But when will publish using existing computer in the company network (local network) It can’t be used I have Activated the Survey setting . when I enter my IP address in other network computer 192.168.0.196/limesurvey. The message is like this :
This message appears as "The following surveys are available: Please contact Administrator (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) for further assistance."

how to resolve this? Please help me Masters.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How use lime survey in order to access with another computer (IP Adress) 10 months 1 week ago #103681

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 827
Sorry, this is a network problem, not a LimeSurvey issue.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

How use lime survey in order to access with another computer (IP Adress) 10 months 3 days ago #103863

• keongracun
  • Fresh Lemon
yes, i think this is not lime survey issue,

but how i can fix this problem.? can you tell me :) :)

Thank You

How use lime survey in order to access with another computer (IP Adress) 10 months 3 days ago #103873

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 827
Assuming your computer is available on the network, I would think you would need to use the complete survey URL. Something like:

http://192.168.0.196/limesurvey/index.php/123456/lang-en
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

How use lime survey in order to access with another computer (IP Adress) 10 months 2 days ago #103925

• keongracun
  • Fresh Lemon
tpartner wrote:
Assuming your computer is available on the network, I would think you would need to use the complete survey URL. Something like:

http://192.168.0.196/limesurvey/index.php/123456/lang-en

I have entered the complete URL Like ://192.168.0.196/limesurvey/index.php/123456/lang-en
But the Message Is Still Like "The Following surveys are available,
Please contact your administrator

Oh ya i use Windows XP to run lime survey, the installation are in my computer.
are both take effect to run lime surveys,
Sorry I'm a newbie for using Lime surveys

Ask For Enlightenment
Tanks

How use lime survey in order to access with another computer (IP Adress) 10 months 2 days ago #103926

• keongracun
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank You I have Fix My Problem..
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Donation Image