Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does LS have the capacity to organize my list of surveys into folders?

Does LS have the capacity to organize my list of surveys into folders? 1 year 11 months ago #90042

• klauri
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,
We use LS to conduct program evaluation for 5 different research grants. Currently, all the surveys for all projects are shown in a single list on the Administration page, under the list surveys function. We would love to be able to organize each set of surveys for each project in its own folder. Is it possible to do this in LS? There are only three of us who manage/access the Admin. site.
Any assistance or direction would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Kelly
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Does LS have the capacity to organize my list of surveys into folders? 1 year 11 months ago #90043

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 380
No, this is currently not possible.

The features to organize surveys is very currently very limited in Limesurvey.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Does LS have the capacity to organize my list of surveys into folders? 1 year 11 months ago #90051

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 274
Hello,
there is a 'feature request' about this here.

A workaround to improve the home page presentation and implement such classification consist in editing the surveylist.psptl file of the template used as default theme for the plateform.

a) Remove the placeholder {SURVEYLIST} (= list not displayed)

b) Set your own presentation using your prefered (jquery plugin based) solution;
Some valid methods:
- expand/collapsed 'accordeon', etc.
- tabs panel...

Could look pretty smart with a homepage quiet similar to a 'common' website.
The problem is that the surveys list should be updated manually and the admin dropdown menu remains general
(alphab. sorted)

Ben/
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Ben_V.

Re: Does LS have the capacity to organize my list of surveys into folders? 1 year 11 months ago #90376

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 274
About tabs panel...

I attach a modified surveylist.pstpl file - for a platform using "citronnade" theme for default template - with a (very light) tab presentation... (based on this)
tab.gif

It's not 100% ready for production use (for the less, CSS may be placed in a better place), but can give some ideas if somebody wants to go further...
Obviously nothing changes for the admin surveys list :( ...

Ben/
Attachments:
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Ben_V.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
Donation Image