Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Array with many different fields in a row : My solution

Re: Array with many different fields in a row : My solution 1 year 7 months ago #91185

• Gabriela
  • Senior Lime
Master..! thanks one million time again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Array with many different fields in a row : My solution 1 year 3 months ago #96006

• jupo
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello everybody,
I experience the same difficulties as tbudelli when inserting the script of tpartner into the source of the array question. Did anybody find a solution to that problem? The comment question appears next to the matrix question, but the input fields don´t show up, just as you see in the pdf (I know, not the most beautiful solution but the snipping tool is not working...).
Help would be grate!!
Attachments:

Re: Array with many different fields in a row : My solution 1 year 3 months ago #96021

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 760
What LimeSurvey version are you using?

Do you have any JavaScript errors?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Array with many different fields in a row : My solution 1 year 3 months ago #96022

• jupo
  • Fresh Lemon
I installed LS just a couple of days ago, it´s the latest (2.00+). The alert you posted earlier is working fine, too...

Re: Array with many different fields in a row : My solution 1 year 2 months ago #96266

• jupo
  • Fresh Lemon
Nobody here who could help me? I´m desperated...

Re: Array with many different fields in a row : My solution 1 year 2 months ago #96267

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 799
@jupo : I think Tony offer some professionnal services. You can see too at limesurvey.com to have professionnal services.

Re: Array with many different fields in a row : My solution 1 year 2 months ago #96320

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 760
jupo, can you attach an export of a survey containing that group and your code?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Donation Image