Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: How do I change the page requesting a token for authentication? (copied)

Re: How do I change the page requesting a token for authentication? (copied) 9 Monate 3 Wochen her #100442

• NetMarie
  • NetMaries Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I have the same question as user eschneider.
Unfortunately I do not fully understand the suggestions that have already been made.

@eschneider: Are you still reading here? How did you solve your problem?

@everyone: How can I change the text that is shown on the same page as the token-insert field?

@DenisChenu: Where can I find index.php?

Thank you very much in advance!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re: How do I change the page requesting a token for authentication? (copied) 9 Monate 3 Wochen her #100460

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenus Avatar
  • Moderator Lime
  • Dank erhalten: 794
Hi,

Updating PHP file need PHP "competence". And actually it's application/controllers/RegisterController.php

:)

Re: How do I change the page requesting a token for authentication? (copied) 9 Monate 3 Wochen her #100520

• eschneider
  • eschneiders Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
We solved this by changing the terminology in our invite to say 'Token' rather than what we had used previously 'PIN/Personal Identification Number'.

We would have preferred changing the text in Lime but we wanted to avoid changing our local version of Lime.

Re: How do I change the page requesting a token for authentication? (copied) 8 Monate 6 Tage her #101916

• NetMarie
  • NetMaries Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
In case somebody stumbles upon this thread looking for another answer: due to lack of knowledge, we asked the limesurvey-support-people to change the related file for us. We didn't customize the whole message but had two spelling mistakes corrected.
  • Seite:
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.140 Sekunden
Donation Image