Today we released the first version of LimeSurvey 1.91 beta - which does contain over 40 new features compared to 1.90. Lots of these features were a long time on the idea list and so this new version is a huge leap forward. Some of these feature were actually contributed by a couple 14-17 year old Google Code-In participants - so the Google Code-In contest has been a huge success for us so far. More features were contributed by different people, most importantly the users nklime and wavexx, other features were financed by donations. Thank you!
Some of the highlights of this version are:
- Invitation email bounce processiong
- File upload question type
- Question group preview
- Dedicated quick-translation feature for professional translators
- Reworked fine-grained survey permissions system
- Keyboard-less operation through JS keypad for tablet PCs or other devices without keyboard
- Ability to use comma or dot as decimal separator for numeric and multiple numeric question types
... and many more new features.