The LimeSurvey team is happy to announce the release of Version 1.85 Release Candidate. This version is a huge leap forward and more than one feature in this version was added because of companies sponsoring the development.
What's hot in this version:
- Multiple (dynamic) token attributes are now supported
- The token table can be managed before survey activation
- Conditions can be based on token attributes
- Individual validity time for a token
- Import and delete templates
- Quota termination text and end-url are programmable
These new features make LimeSurvey a very powerful survey tool since it allows to ask specific questions on a token profile. See the full changelog for more information!
Don't hesitate and download it now!