Reporting a bug
Please test if the problem still exists at
the latest release
. If so please, when you open a ticket in the bugtracker:
- Give as much information as possible
- Attach a little survey (lss or lsa file) demonstrating the issue (You can mark your ticket "private" so that only the developers will be able to take a look at it).
- Provide step-by-step instructions how to reproduce the problem.
- If possible please provide screenshots.
- If possible please provide phpinfo information
- If you can set
to 2 and see if you have error. You can save this file as html and send it to bug tracker.
In our bug tracker make sure that you submit your bug report to the right tracker (see select box in the upper right corner).
And remember, the more information you give the faster we can fix the bug.
If you have already fixed the bug and want to contribute back to us, please create an account on Github and use a