Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Search Results (Searched for: test)

• Claire6386
Today 15:30
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version:  LimeSurvey Cloud   Version 6.4.12
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting:
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi! I have two questions in my question group 2.
The first question is an equation question that generates either 0 or 1
The second question is dependent on the first question. If the number generated is 1 then the question will be shown, if it is 0 then it is hidden.

Somehow when I test it out in the preview, the condition only works sometimes or not at all..
I have tried other forms of conditioning in question 2, such as   {(G2Q00001 == "1")},  {(G2Q00001.NAOK == "1")},  {(G2Q00001 == "1",1,0)}, or 
if( G2Q00001  == '1', 'show', 'hide')... 

I have attached my lss. file to this thread!

Any advice or help will be appreciated.
Thank you so much in advance!

Best wishes

Claire
  • Headway-Advisory
Today 12:45 - Today 15:05
Bonjour à tous ;)

Je débute sur LimeSurvey, et voici l'obstacle que je rencontre :
1/ J'ai une première question (Q1) qui demande à mes répondants de sélectionner les formations auxquelles ils ont postulé (réponses à choix multiple)
2/ J'ai une deuxième question (Q2) qui leur demande de classer ces formations sélectionnées. J'ai donc utilisé le code .shown pour reprendre les réponses de ma Q1. 
3/ Pour la question 3 (Q3) je veux construire une question Tableau, avec en lignes les formations les mieux classées (TOP 4 de la Q2), et en colonnes des indicateurs de performance. 
--> Je ne vois pas comment construire cette question, d'autant plus qu'il y a beaucoup d'options de formations possibles (au moins 40). Lorsque je refais un code .shown à partir de ma Q2, les modalités qui s'affichent quand je test mon questionnaire sont le texte du code (ex : G01Q01_SQ001.shown) et non pas ma réponse en soi (ex : "Formation en sport").

Merci d'avance pour votre aide :)

Blanche 
  • aloualex
Today 04:26
WhatsApp +1 719 924 5623 Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait Oman Soudi Jordan Malaysia  Telegram @Kelvedel Singapore From USA WhatsApp +1 719 9245623 
Home Buy The Best Quality Weeds from the USA At The Best Price WhatsApp +1 719 9245623 Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait  Telegram @Kelvedel
Buy weed Hash Cocaine Heroin Crystal THC Shrooms LSD MDMA Xanaxa and other pills in different countries (Dubai UAE Qatar Kuwait Oman Bahrain Malaysia Singapore Jordan Soudi Arabia USA Ireland UK France Italy Belgium Ukraine Iceland Brazil Spain Germany Egypt Turkey Morocco Algeria Greece) Email: alexpark657@gmail.com WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Telegram @Kelvedel Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait 

WhatsApp +1 719 9245623 Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait  Buying weed Hash Heroin and Cocaine has become easy, but it is challenging to decide which store is best for it. Well, for this, you should always prefer the Mimax Cannabis Cocaine store only. At our store, we have been selling a great range of weed products. You can purchase the weed at affordable pricing with us. Buy weed hash Heroin and Cocaine at our store to enjoy many benefits and wholesale pricing. Email: alexpark657@gmail.com WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Telegram @Kelvedel Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait

Our products are tested in the labs several times and are grown in the best manner under expert supervision. We have the hybrid and original strains which are obtained from the cannabis plant. Apart from that, our labs are sophisticated, and we follow scientific methods to produce all weed hash Heroin and Cocaine products safely. WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Telegram @Kelvedel Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait

Range of weed  Email: alexpark657@gmail.com WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait 

You will find a great range of weed at our store. We have every type of weed at our store. . Our products have been appreciated for their great taste and texture.WhatsApp +1 719 9245623   Telegram @KelvedelBuy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait Nothing can stop you from having unlimited fun and use the weed most compatible with us. We love to take the orders and do the safe delivery of the weed and Cocaine at a different location. You can buy weed and Cocaine and get delivered instantly. Our delivery men are always ready to serve you same day delivery  Email: alexpark657@gmail.com WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Telegram @Kelvedel Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait 

Privacy  Email: alexpark657@gmail.com

You can always get in touch with us through the customer care number (WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Telegram @Kelvedel)and chat. We love to resolve the issues of the customers and provide them with live tracking (Only in case of shipping) about the order. In this way, you will come to know that when your package will be delivered to your place. We maintain a high level of privacy for the data of the client. We never share any personal, financial details with third parties without taking permission from our client. Buy weed Hashsand Cocaine with us to have great privacy about the WhatsApp +1 719 9245623   Telegram @Kelvedel Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait  alexpark657@gmail.com where can I find weed in Dubai as a tourist?
  • aloualex
Today 04:24
WhatsApp +1 719 924 5623 Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait Oman Soudi Jordan Malaysia  Telegram @Kelvedel Singapore From USA WhatsApp +1 719 9245623 
Home Buy The Best Quality Weeds from the USA At The Best Price WhatsApp +1 719 9245623 Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait  Telegram @Kelvedel
Buy weed Hash Cocaine Heroin Crystal THC Shrooms LSD MDMA Xanaxa and other pills in different countries (Dubai UAE Qatar Kuwait Oman Bahrain Malaysia Singapore Jordan Soudi Arabia USA Ireland UK France Italy Belgium Ukraine Iceland Brazil Spain Germany Egypt Turkey Morocco Algeria Greece) Email: alexpark657@gmail.com WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Telegram @Kelvedel Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait 

WhatsApp +1 719 9245623 Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait  Buying weed Hash Heroin and Cocaine has become easy, but it is challenging to decide which store is best for it. Well, for this, you should always prefer the Mimax Cannabis Cocaine store only. At our store, we have been selling a great range of weed products. You can purchase the weed at affordable pricing with us. Buy weed hash Heroin and Cocaine at our store to enjoy many benefits and wholesale pricing. Email: alexpark657@gmail.com WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Telegram @Kelvedel Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait

Our products are tested in the labs several times and are grown in the best manner under expert supervision. We have the hybrid and original strains which are obtained from the cannabis plant. Apart from that, our labs are sophisticated, and we follow scientific methods to produce all weed hash Heroin and Cocaine products safely. WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Telegram @Kelvedel Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait

Range of weed  Email: alexpark657@gmail.com WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait 

You will find a great range of weed at our store. We have every type of weed at our store. . Our products have been appreciated for their great taste and texture.WhatsApp +1 719 9245623   Telegram @KelvedelBuy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait Nothing can stop you from having unlimited fun and use the weed most compatible with us. We love to take the orders and do the safe delivery of the weed and Cocaine at a different location. You can buy weed and Cocaine and get delivered instantly. Our delivery men are always ready to serve you same day delivery  Email: alexpark657@gmail.com WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Telegram @Kelvedel Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait 

Privacy  Email: alexpark657@gmail.com

You can always get in touch with us through the customer care number (WhatsApp +1 719 9245623  Telegram @Kelvedel)and chat. We love to resolve the issues of the customers and provide them with live tracking (Only in case of shipping) about the order. In this way, you will come to know that when your package will be delivered to your place. We maintain a high level of privacy for the data of the client. We never share any personal, financial details with third parties without taking permission from our client. Buy weed Hashsand Cocaine with us to have great privacy about the WhatsApp +1 719 9245623   Telegram @Kelvedel Buy Weed Cocaine in Dubai Qatar Kuwait  alexpark657@gmail.com where can I find weed in Dubai as a tourist?
  • Joffm
Yesterday 18:51
Replied by Joffm on topic Bedingungen für Teilfragen erstellen
Genau so ist es.
Daher halte ich es für suboptimal, Texte als Codes der Antwortoptionen zu verwenden.
Gründe:
  1. Oft willst Du ja statistische Werte berechnen oder statistische Tests durchführen.
    Mit Texten hast Du nur eine nominale Variable; da kannst Du gerade einmal Häufigkeiten oder ein CHI-Quadrat rechnen.
  2. Vergleiche lassen sich mit Zahlen viel leichter handhaben.
    Mit Zahlen kann eine Bedingung lauten: Q1>3
    Mit Texten wäre es vielleicht: Q1=="AO03" OR Q1=="AO04" OR "Q1=="AO05"

Joffm
  • Ruif
Yesterday 17:32
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.5.1+240320 after updating from 6.3.9+231211
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template:Bootstrap Vanilla
MHP_extends_vanilla
==================
After a manual update from 6.3.9 to 6.5.1, a database update is requested. This results in The following error(dutch translation):
Het updaten is mislukt. Foutgegevens:

CDbCommand faalde tijdens het uitvoeren van volgend SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1091 Can't DROP INDEX `ls_answers_idx`; check that it exists

Bestand Update_618.php, regel 14.

Any suggestions?
  • Joffm
Yesterday 17:11 - Yesterday 19:13
So jetzt kommt der ultimative Super-Gau.
Nein, nicht wirklich. Es ist wirklich ein Sahnestückchen.

Du kannst Dein Vorhaben realisieren, indem Du
  • sieben Umfragen anlegst
    (1 und 7 als umschließende Klammer mit Verwaltung, Einstiegs- und Ausstiegsfragen)
  • in der ersten Umfrage eine zufällige Reihenfolge der Produktgruppen bestimmst (sei es "24153")
  • zur Umfrage verlinkst, die der ersten Stelle dieses Strings entspricht, also U2 (übergeben wird die SAVEDID und der string ohne die erste Stelle)
  • diese Umfrage verlinkt wieder auf die Umfrage die der ersten Stelle entspricht, entfernt sie und übergibt den Rest
  • Wiederholung bis der String abgearbeitet ist.
  • Link zur 7. Umfrage mit irgendwelchen Schlussfragen.
Das ist eigentlich recht schnell realisiert, da man die Umfrage einmal erstellt und dann kopiert.
Es müssen natürlich die Bilder ausgetauscht werden und sicher auch einige Texte.
Dies ist aber m.E, am besten mit einem *.txt-Export zu lösen, Bearbeitung in Excel und wieder als *.txt einlesen.

Damit hättest Du alles, was Du möchtest.
Die Produktgruppen sind randomisiert; innerhalb dieser die Produkte (mit Randomisierungsgruppennamen)

Ich habe bis jetzt 2 Umfragen mit je vier Bildern und einer Frage erstellt.
Läuft wie geschmiert; über die Tage mache ich dann noch etwas mehr - und natürlich "Schönheit".

Bis dann
Joffm

• liuinhsanhalt
Yesterday 14:22 - Yesterday 14:23

Hallo,
2 Ideen, da LimeSurvey dies ja nicht als eigenständiges Feature bietet.

1. Erstelle eine Umfrage-Gruppe "Vorlagen" (oder wie auch immer). Dann kann der Benutzer die dort vorhandenen Umfragen kopieren. und weiterverarbeiten.
2. Erstelle irgendwo eine Verzeichnis, z.B. eine Website, auf welcher Du die lss-Exporte dieser Vorlagen zum Download anbietest.
Und während des Schreibens fällt mir ein, dass dies ja auch mit LimeSurvey selbst funktionieren würde.
Ganz roh:

Joffm
thanks!!! :-) I found a plugin([url] github.com/SondagesPro/surveysModel [/url]) before, but it's outdated, many years ago....
  • phylll
Yesterday 14:03
LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Cloud Version 6.4.12, hosted by LimeSurvey, using the standard Fruity TwentyThree theme.
==================

Dear experts,

The closest I was able to find in the forums is this 3-years-old thread with very useful input by Joffm:  forums.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-thi...ltiple-choice#209614

Basically, I've built a survey that first asks a multiple choice question with checkmarks (completely open, respondents can select between zero options and every available option) and then they get shown one question group per selected option, or none at all if they selected no options at all. Works fine.

As an additional feature, I've added respondent-specific defaults to the multiple choice question. So, the participant table holds extra information in attributes, and based on those attributes, some of the checkmarked subquestions in the multiple choice question "rcptSlctr" get automatically checked by default. Works fine, as well.

I've built this as a "survey template" not in the LimeSurvey sense but as an incomplete survey that I export as an LSS file, modify through a Python script to generate all these repetitive question groups that would be tedious and error-prone to build per hand every time, and reimport the new LSS into LimeSurvey. Again, works fine in most ways, and LimeSurvey's logic checks run fine.

Except that now, *deselecting* some of these defaults gets ignored *most of the time*. I am able to select additional question groups in my initial multiple choice question, and deselect others that were defaults, but then I still usually get a selection of question groups to answer that tends to include all the choices I tampered with, but not all (so the group relevance checks/conditions do work wherever I had not touched the checkboxes on the multiple choice question page).

Is this sufficiently clear or should I make screenshots? I've attached the LSS file I'm using. The problem tends to appear more often, if not only (no longer sure after lots of testing) for slightly larger number of choices and question groups than those 3. In my "production version", I have 23 entries/question groups, and there is happens all the time. If necessary, I can create an anonymized LSS with 23 entries, but I wanted to first give it a try and see if there is some obvious mistake I've made. (It's an internal staff feedback tool in my organization, so I need to anonymize everything before I post the LSS.)

Thank you very much for your support! 

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...9999.lss
File Size:57 KB
  • Joffm
Yesterday 13:35
Hallo,
2 Ideen, da LimeSurvey dies ja nicht als eigenständiges Feature bietet.

1. Erstelle eine Umfrage-Gruppe "Vorlagen" (oder wie auch immer). Dann kann der Benutzer die dort vorhandenen Umfragen kopieren. und weiterverarbeiten.
2. Erstelle irgendwo eine Verzeichnis, z.B. eine Website, auf welcher Du die lss-Exporte dieser Vorlagen zum Download anbietest.
Und während des Schreibens fällt mir ein, dass dies ja auch mit LimeSurvey selbst funktionieren würde.
Ganz roh:

Joffm
  • tpartner
27 Mar 2024 19:22
Replied by tpartner on topic need help with Emoji Answers

Can you give a link to a small test survey?
  • Joffm
27 Mar 2024 19:07 - 27 Mar 2024 19:09
Replied by Joffm on topic Standard font für Custom Text in Navbar
Vielleicht so:
Code:
<div class="d-none d-md-block survey-name large-heading surveytitle">
       {{oSurvey.localizedTitle}}
</div>

Und dies in die blueberry.css
Code:
.surveytitle {
        /* Expand div to bounds of its parent vertically */
        height: 100%;

/* Ensure flexible width */
        flex-grow: 1; /* Let this container take up remaining space */
        margin-right: 10px; /* Adjust margin as needed */

/* Center text vertically and horizontally */
        display: flex !important;
        justify-content: center;
        align-items: center;
    }

Dann werden die Titel in der Einstellung von "large-heading in der "blueberry.css" dargestellt.
Du könntest ja noch "color" hinzufügen.

• tpartner
27 Mar 2024 18:07
Replied by tpartner on topic need help with Emoji Answers
You didn't tell us which version you are now using.

Can you give a link to a small test survey?
  • Joffm
27 Mar 2024 16:50
Gut,
hier geht alles viel leichter.

Ich habe mir inzwischen etwas überlegt.
In der Vater-Umfrage bestimmst Du eine Reihenfolge der 5 Blöcke.
Gleich dazu die Frage: Kannst Du javascript einsetzen?
Ist bei Uni-Installation selten der Fall.
Probiere es einfach ausindem Du im Quellcode-Modus in eine Frage eingibst
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
$(document).on('ready pjax:scriptcomplete',function(){
  alert("Hallo, hier ist javascript");
});
</script>
Wenn die Meldung aufploppt, schön; wenn nicht, muss man es anders machen.

Also: Außer der SAVEDID wird diese Reihenfolge übergeben.
Die Sohn-Umfrage bekommt nun 80 Gruppen mit den Fragen und wird 5 Mal durchlaufen
Alle Gruppen bekommen denselben Randomisierungsgruppennamen.
Und die Bilder sollten entsprechend "praktische" Namen haben wie
Bild101.png
Bild102.png
Bild103.png
​​​​​​​Bild180.png
Bild201.png
Bild202.png
Bild280.png
Bild580.png

Dann können diese nämlich einfach aufgerufen werden mit
Bild{block}01.png
Damit ist beides erfüllt: Blöcke in unterschiedlicher Reihenfolge, Bilder in unterschiedlicher Reihenfolge
Und in der Datenbank sind trotzdem alle Bilder schön geordnet.

Theoretisch könntest Du dies auch mit nur einer Gruppe in der "Sohn"-Umfrage realisieren.
Dazu müsste aber in der "Vater"-Umfrage schon eine zufällige Reihenfolge der Bilder generiert werden, und diese dann ebenfalls übergeben werden.
Eine solche zufällige Reihenfolge ohne javascript zu realisieren ist aber illusorisch; geht, ist aber ein Riiiiiiesenaufwand.

Und in der Datenbank steht dann nur eine Spalte mit den Angaben zu allen Bildern.
Es gibt natürlich die Angabe, welcher Block und welches Bild es ist, so dass wohl für die Auswertung eine kleines Excel-Makro genügt, um die Daten in die gewünschte oder benötigte Struktur zu bringen.

So, jetzt bist Du an der Reihe.
Kreiere einmal einen kleinen Prototypen, einfach eine Geradeaus-Umfrage mit 2 Blöcken / jeweils drei Bildern und zugehörige Fragen. Und shcicke dann den lss Export.
Dann wissen wir, worüber wir sprechen.​​​​​​​​​​​​

Joffm

P.S. die Angabe Deiner benutzten Version wäre schon auch wichtig gewesen.

• Help123
27 Mar 2024 16:13
Bitte helfen Sie uns, Ihnen zu helfen und füllen Sie folgende Felder aus:
Ihre LimeSurvey-Version: [siehe rechts unten auf Ihrem LimeSurvey-Verwaltungsbildschirm] 
Eigener Server oder LimeSurvey-Cloud: University
Genutzte Designvorlage: vanilla
==================
Hallo liebe Community,

ich schildere mein Problem, diesmal aber jedoch auf deutsch um eventuell den Durchbruch zu bekommen. Ich habe schon recht viel versucht, bekomme es aber leider alleine nicht hin. Chatgpt ist leider keine Hilfe.

Mein Hauptanliegen ist, dass ich viele Bilder bewerten lassen möchte. Dabei soll immer nur das Bild verändert werden, aber nicht die Fragen, denn die sind für alle Bilder gleich. Es gibt ja keine explizite Schleifenfunktion in Limesurvey. Vielleicht könnte mir der ein oder andere mit einer Alternative helfen. Noch expliziter, es gibt mehrere Blöcke/ Kategorien mit mehreren Bildern. Die Blöcke sollen randomisiert angezeigt werden und in den Blöcken sollen die Bilder mit den zugehörigen Fragen auch randomisiert sein. Zu einem Bild gehören ca 3 Fragen (eine Schiebereglerfrage und zwei Matrixfragen).

Auf den Rat eines Community Mitglieds, um eine Schleife zu kreieren, habe ich zwei Umfragen kreiert und diese miteinander verknüpft, in dem ich in der "Vater Umfrage" die End-URL der "Sohn Umfrage" eingefügt habe:  www.yourServer.de/survey/index.php/  [Id_for_slave_survey]?pSAVE={SAVEDID}&pVIDEO={VG}&newtest=Y

Gleichzeitig habe ich dann in der Sohn Umfrage folgendes in die End-URL eingefügt:  {if(!is_empty(rVIDEO)," www.yourServer.de/limesurvey/index.php/{..."+rVIDEO+"&newtest=Y ","")}

Das hat auch tatsächlich funktioniert, ich werde danach weitergeleitet zur Sohn Umfrage. Wenn ich diese allerdings einmal ausgefüllt habe dann steht dort ein Error und die Umfrage geht nicht mehr weiter. Die Schleife funktioniert also noch nicht richtig. Woran könnte das liegen? Da dieses Beispiel für Videos angelehnt ist und diese auch nicht gezeigt werden in dem Beispiel ist mir auch nicht ganz klar, wie ich meine Bilder möglichst effizient einfüge und wo ich das tun soll.

Liebe Grüße

Displaying 1 - 15 out of 1175 results.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose