Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

arrayTextAdapt : manage your array text question type with dropdown or mask

• DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu's Avatar Topic Author
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 8 months ago #138336 by DenisChenu
Yes,

But : Are you sure to have label ?
Do you have a look at Survey settings

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 8 months ago #138340 by fabcan
Sorry, what is it label?
  • DenisChenu
More
7 years 8 months ago #138342 by DenisChenu

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
The following user(s) said Thank You: fabcan
More
7 years 5 months ago #143163 by mikezhangsky
I got a bug ,
IF i set the arrayTest questions under the condition , the arrayTestAdapt do not work well
..example :
i set question A , answer is 1,2,3
and then i set question B , under the condition of question A :answer=1
the type of question B is arrayText.
if i forgot select the question B ,and summit the survey , I found the questionB has disappear ,and i must select the question A again ,and the questionB will appear ..
  • DenisChenu
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #143168 by DenisChenu
@mikezhangsky i don't really understand.

But please : open a bug at framagit.org/SondagePro-LimeSurvey-plugin/arrayTextAdapt/issues or github.com/SondagesPro/LS-arrayTextAdapt/issues

With : exact condition to reproduce the issue + eventually a LITTLE lss file to reproduce.

Else : condition on array texte work for me : demonstration.sondages.pro/476138?newtest=Y

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by DenisChenu.
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #148278 by icm76
Is it possible to get the Value or the Text in the expression manager?

I could get the question (.question) but not the selected value or selected text of the dropdown - i've tried with: .shown, .value

Thank you,
Catalin
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by icm76.
  • DenisChenu
More
7 years 1 month ago #148301 by DenisChenu
github.com/SondagesPro/LS-arrayTextAdapt...suecomment-277606916 ...

PS : you don't need to send 1 email + 1 issue + 1 forum post ..... :(

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #156941 by socius
Hi!

thanks to @DenisChenu for this great Plugin! It solves lots of design issues!

I somehow could not get it to work with the demo .lss ( extensions.sondages.pro/IMG/lss/limesurv...y_arraytextadapt.lss ) - and also not with my own survey. Did anybody have the same issues here (s. below)? I appreciate any help (hope it's my fault and has a simple solution :-)

- I use LS 2.6.4-lts from the github repository downloaded on 2017-04-24 ( github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/tree/2.06lts )

- I installed the arrayTextAdapt plugin and activated it (it shows up correctly in the survey settings, s. Screenshot (1))

- I set the Template to the Skeleton-Template (2)

- I imported the demo survey (limesurvey_survey_arraytextadapt.lss) with the two question array - worked without any errors.

- Since I do not have the label sets of the demo survey I set all the questions with labels to type "numeric" (3).

- When I preview the survey the questions do not show at all (4)

- I changed the question types of the questions with label sets to "none" (5)

- After that the first question (with no question type set) shows as array with texts (6), the second question with other question types (numerical, integer-only) does not show.

I can't find a solution here - did I miss something? Thanks for your help!

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by socius. Reason: Screenshots now in correct order from (1) to (6)
  • DenisChenu
More
6 years 7 months ago #156942 by DenisChenu
The white page can be here due to javascript issue. You don't need SkeletonQuest for this. Can you look at javascript console ?

And always better to test with debug=2 on limesurvey

Else : framagit.org/SondagePro-LimeSurvey-plugin/arrayTextAdapt/issues

More
6 years 7 months ago #156961 by socius
Hi @DenisChenu,

thank you for quick reply! - yes, watching the JS Console and turning on Debug mode lead to the solution - I'm a novice so this took some time ;-)

- The JS Console showed (s. Attachment (1) below) every time I save the question type in the survey settings tab
- The Debug Mode gives me a very explicit message that something is missing: "SmartDOMDocument.php" (s. 2)

In fact the directory "arrayTextAdapt\vendor\archon810\smartdomdocument" was empty - as it is on github.com/SondagesPro/LS-arrayTextAdapt . I did not download the prebuilt .zip, but downloaded the .zip from git - and that did not contain these files - and thus did not work.

Now I downloaded and installed the version from extensions.sondages.pro/IMG/auto/arrayTextAdapt.zip and it works perfectly! Thanks for your great work @DenisChenu!

Best,
Socius
  • DenisChenu
More
6 years 7 months ago #157030 by DenisChenu
Yes git download directly didn't add sub modules in the zip file.

More
6 years 6 months ago #158436 by gywon1
I encountered a similar problem too with the Demo.iss. Even thought I didn't have the Label set, but I couldn't get the pulldown menu. What step I missed out?

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose