iOS alternative

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #137220 par hvgard
hvgard a créé le sujet : iOS alternative
Hi Marcel,

Cool to notice your Android App has arrived. So now there are two such Apps: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl...nosense.storyconnect also available for iOS at itunes.apple.com/nl/app/storyconnect/id969094016?mt=8

We are working on an upgrade. Maybe we should discuss how to reinforce/merge efforts.

Harold van Garderen

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 6 mois #137284 par Mazi
Mazi a répondu au sujet : iOS alternative

hvgard écrit: Hi Marcel,

Cool to notice your Android App has arrived. So now there are two such Apps: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl...nosense.storyconnect

I tried testing your app but there seems to be no documentation available and the interface is Dutch only :-(

@Merge efforts: Feel free to drop me a note by email any time (Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.).

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 4 mois #140137 par hvgard
hvgard a répondu au sujet : iOS alternative
Hi Marcel, if all is well the UI swiches to English when the device language is set to English. I never tested French nor German. Not sure it is even implemented. If not, that is on the wish list then ;)

Harold van Garderen

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 3 mois #140728 par jawatroxion
jawatroxion a répondu au sujet : iOS alternative
Alritey :) This might just be the thing I'm looking for.

My team and I need to do a survey, deploying perhaps, 10-20 tablets (Samsungs, I believe).
Each of the tablets will be its own server, and all data/survey responses will be stored locally.
Due to bad internet and cellular coverage, that is why we are going in this direction to do the survey (more like a census)...
In the end, we would like to combine all the data from each tablet into one PC/Laptop.
This should be manageable by offlinesurveys, right? :)

Alfian Abdul Halin

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 3 mois #140729 par hvgard
Hi, it seems to me both solutions can work: OfflineSurveys and the StoryConnect App. It depends a bit on what question types you need and how easy it is to configure the tables and distribute them. Maybe that is the most significant diffference:

The LimeSurvey App needs to be setup and next be distributed.
The StoryConnect App can upload surveys via wifi remotely.

Harold van Garderen
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: jawatroxion

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 3 mois #140730 par jawatroxion
jawatroxion a répondu au sujet : iOS alternative

hvgard écrit: The LimeSurvey App needs to be setup and next be distributed.
The StoryConnect App can upload surveys via wifi remotely.

Thanks for the reply hvgard :)

Was just wondering, since I've never setup limesurvey app on a mobile device. In a previous project, we just created the survey on a laptop,
and then had XAMPP installed. Each mobile device would then connect to the laptop via a router, and they survey is accessed via the laptop's IP address. For the case of the survey being on the mobile device itself, does this mean that I have to copy the same survey to each tablet? But before that, have the limesurvey app installed already?

As for StoryConnect, do you mean that I can just created the survey once... but then just copy it by connecting once via wifi (perhaps, to a laptop via router)?

Thanks.

Alfian Abdul Halin

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 3 mois #140740 par hvgard
Hi Alfian,

It is even simpler. One configures the survey on the central, one asks respondents or teams to install the StoryConnect App from the App Store: itunes.apple.com/nl/app/storyconnect/id969094016?mt=8 (sorry for some Dutch here). In the Image you see and Add button. When people know the SurveyID they can add the survey via Wifi. No tech knowledge needed.

Harold

Harold van Garderen

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant

Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter!