Limsurvey 2.00 template editing. I want to allign everything to the left

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 8 mois #104041 par Ted
Ted a créé le sujet : Limsurvey 2.00 template editing. I want to allign everything to the left
Hi

I can't seem to align some things to the left. This is mainly my questions and answer box. Where in template.css am I suppose to edit?

Thanks

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 8 mois #104048 par DenisChenu
DenisChenu a répondu au sujet : Limsurvey 2.00 template editing. I want to allign everything to the left
Hi,

What is you base template ?

The best is to learn and use some "cs" helper like FireBug for example. But we can put some information if you tell us what template you use.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 8 mois #104049 par Ted
Ted a répondu au sujet : Limsurvey 2.00 template editing. I want to allign everything to the left
I'm using a NewTemplate(that limesurvey provides) that I've edited here and there. I've managed to get my survey title, description align to the left. However, I can't get my question group or my question to align the same way.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 8 mois #104058 par DenisChenu
DenisChenu a répondu au sujet : Limsurvey 2.00 template editing. I want to allign everything to the left
We can't tell you where to edit if you don't tell us the template name (the tamplete started).

Or you can put a test link here too ...

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 8 mois #104071 par Ted
Ted a répondu au sujet : Limsurvey 2.00 template editing. I want to allign everything to the left

DenisChenu écrit: We can't tell you where to edit if you don't tell us the template name (the tamplete started).

Or you can put a test link here too ...

When you press "Create New template", that is template that I started with. I change the screen to question page, and started editing template.css.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #104146 par DenisChenu
You have:
table.question {margin:0 auto} (line 457 on default template), remove it

I think other question type are OK.

Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Ted

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois #104154 par Ted

DenisChenu écrit: You have:
table.question {margin:0 auto} (line 457 on default template), remove it

I think other question type are OK.

Ok, I've removed that line. However I am unclear on what this allows me to do...
Pièces jointes :

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 7 mois - il y a 3 ans 7 mois #104207 par Ted
Its ok, I've solved it. You have to go to startgroup.pstpl and change the "align = middle" to "align = left"

for question.pstpl,

see the attachment below. If anyone has done in other ways, do post :)
Pièces jointes :
Dernière édition: il y a 3 ans 7 mois par Ted.

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant