Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build il y a 5 mois 3 jours #101760

• Label
  • Portrait de Label
  • Fresh Lemon
I decided to upgrade to the lastest version of Limesurvey from my current install of limesurvey200plus-build121204 to see if that helped with my admin issue. I was running the wizard for installing/upgrading to the latest version, I entered in all my existing user/password/DB name and I received the following error message:

Internal Server Error

AdminController cannot find the requested view "/admin/authentication/login".

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thanks in advance.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build il y a 5 mois 2 jours #101812

• Anje
  • Portrait de Anje
  • Fresh Lemon
Also when I turned debugging on the following error message appeared:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function hash() in /srv/www/htdocs/limesurvey/application/core/UserIdentity.php on line 59 I checked the details but could not resolve the issue. Any ideas.

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build il y a 4 mois 4 semaines #101897

• DenisChenu
  • Portrait de DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Remerciements reçus 719
Hi,

Can you install php-hash ?
www.php.net/manual/en/function.hash.php

What is you php version ?

Maybe a bug in LS : we have to test if hash is OK.

Denis

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build il y a 4 mois 4 semaines #101937

• Anje
  • Portrait de Anje
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Denis,

Thanks for that I have PHP 5.2.5 installed and have checked the server and have installed php-mhash using Yast as this was the one available, I confirmed this installed in the info.php it states MHASH support enabled, MHASH API version 20060101.

I tried to login after this was installed and still could not login.

Has anyone been able to upgrade to 200 without this issue? I have looked on the forum and found a few with issues but their resolutions don't seem to work for us.

Angela :(

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build il y a 4 mois 4 semaines #101969

• DenisChenu
  • Portrait de DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Remerciements reçus 719
Hi,

I don't view this issue before, maybe you can put this in bug report system with complete phpinfo print screen.

Denis

Install upgrade issue from from limesurvey200plus-build121204 to latest build il y a 4 mois 3 semaines #102100

• Anje
  • Portrait de Anje
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you for your help, I have installed on another server with Centos 6.4 OS and its working fine except that the resume button is not working any ideas?
Modérateurs: ITEd
Temps de génération de la page : 0.128 secondes
Donation Image