Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can't save any changes made to my survey ... even when it says it's 'saved'?

• supshaz
  • supshaz's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #190445 by supshaz
Hello,

I am having some trouble saving any editing work that I am doing on my survey.

My survey isn't activated yet, I'm still at the stage of preparing it for public dissemination.

The bulk of my survey is already completed. I returned to it today to do some editing on question and answer options for some Array type question groups. However, when I try to save my work by pressing the 'Save' button on the top right corner of the page, the message 'Answer options were successfully saved.' - but the changes/work that I have just done vanish and come up blank instead.

I've tried to move on to other work, such as creating new question groups - the question group is made, but the title / description that I've put in for it - same thing happens, a pop up message says it's saved, but then deletes all my work and comes up blank instead.

Anyone has any idea how to resolve this? I've tried to access Limesurvey from different servers (chrome, internet explorer) as well as other laptops but to no avail.

Would really appreciate quick resolutions for this!

Thanks in Advance.

Sharon
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 4 months ago #190472 by tpartner
What LimeSurvey version are you using?

Try exporting/importing the survey and test in the new version?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose