Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Export problems

• Freddie
  • Freddie's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #188105 by Freddie
Export problems was created by Freddie
Hi Folks,

I am having a problem exporting the responses from my survey.

Whenever I go to export the answers, I click on the button, and literally nothing happens - whether I am using CSV, HTML, or anything else.

I can download individual responses as PDFs, but that seems to be about it. I can export as a survey archive (.lsa)

I am using Version 3.17.5+190604

I am not too familiar with my server environment, it is with FastHosts (in the UK) and they install it automatically. I am using PHP 7.3. Python and Ruby are not enabled (but I think I can). I have got logging enabled currently. I have FTP access.

Any clues at all?

My suspicion is that it is the server environment, or the installation, but I do not know and would not know what to ask them (FastHosts) to do to fix it! Of course, it could be something else.

I have followed the instructions very closely, on a number of different occasions, and everytime I get the same result - it seems like nothing happens when I click 'export'.

Help!
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • Freddie
More
4 years 7 months ago #188109 by Freddie
Replied by Freddie on topic Export problems
I've tried different browsers, to no avail.
  • Freddie
More
4 years 7 months ago #188350 by Freddie
Replied by Freddie on topic Export problems
A re-install sorted it, with a slightly older version.Not sure if it was a corrupted installation or what the problem was, but it is all sorted now.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 7 months ago #188357 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Export problems

I am using Version 3.17.5+190604

A re-install sorted it, with a slightly older version.Not sure if it was a corrupted installation or what the problem was, but it is all sorted now.

Did you try with the latest version? I find it strange to go back rather than to try the newest version first and see if it works there...

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose