Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

MSSQL Problem, create new Questions empty Site.

• jmeunitb
  • jmeunitb's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #170350 by jmeunitb
System: Suse SLES 12 SP3
SQL: MSSQL Server 2014
WebServer: Apache 2.4.23
PHP: 7.0.30
LimeSurvey: 3.12.1+180616

We have a Problem by using limesurvey with MSSQL. We test it with MariaDB/MYSQL and don´t have this Problem. But we have to run it with MSSQL in Production.

With MSSQL The Basic Installation works fine without any Errors. Tables are created by the Installation Process.

I can create a new Survey and new Surveygroup. But when I add a new Question to this group and click "save and new" I got a error that the question is not created. But it is.
When I create another question and click just "save", then I got a empty site and the question ID is not shown in the URL. When I go backup the backend Limesurvey say again, that the question is not created. But its there.

So with MySQL we don´t have this Problem but with MSSQL. I can´t see any PHP Error´s or Apache Error´s. Debug is set to "1"

Hope you can help us.

Thank you
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by jmeunitb.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 9 months ago #170352 by tpartner
Please file a bug report.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
More
5 years 8 months ago #171104 by jaguarito
Replied by jaguarito on topic MSSQL Problem, create new Questions empty Site.
Hello, I have the same problem, did you report the bug?

I also tried to run all the queries from the debug output but there are missing parameters

for example:
Code:
SELECT k.column_name field_name FROM [INFORMATION_SCHEMA].[KEY_COLUMN_USAGE] k LEFT JOIN [INFORMATION_SCHEMA].[TABLE_CONSTRAINTS] c ON k.table_name = c.table_name AND k.constraint_name = c.constraint_name WHERE c.constraint_type ='PRIMARY KEY' AND k.table_name = :table AND k.table_schema = :schema. Bound with :table='ls_surveys', :schema='dbo'

It would be of great help having all the queries to get to the error easily, I think it is a query that did not run.

Best regards

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose