Error after updating LimeSurvey to latest version

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 jours 21 heures #168816 par Matadeleo
Matadeleo a créé le sujet : Error after updating LimeSurvey to latest version
Hi,

I've set up a new server running the Latest version of LimeSurvey and I'm using ComfortUpdate to keep it up to date.

Current LS:
Version 3.7.3+180516

However, I'm seeing an error appear all over the place - but especially when editing existing questions.

The error:
Internal Server Error
Property "SurveyDynamic.refurl" is not defined.

The error doesn't seem to prevent things from happening - if I edit the question text of a question then save, I get that error, but if I go back to the page, the change has been made.

Anyone got any ideas how I can get rid of this annoyance?

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 jours 19 heures #168831 par elissa
elissa a répondu au sujet : Error after updating LimeSurvey to latest version
Hi, I'm not an expert in those server issues but recently I had problems with Internal Server Error and colleagues suggested that this may be caused by some damaged files that may be corrupted during ftp transfer ( www.limesurvey.org/community/forums/inst...stallation-and-error ). Actually, that was the issue. I transferred the (same) files again and everything is OK now. Of course your issue may be completely different. Just a suggestion.

Cheers

Elzbieta Lesinska
LS voluntary Polish translator and supervisor

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 jours 18 heures #168835 par Matadeleo
Matadeleo a répondu au sujet : Error after updating LimeSurvey to latest version
I've experienced similar issues myself with uploading via FTP, however this install was done on an AWS linux server, I downloaded the tarball from LimeSurvey straight to the server and extracted.

Since the code seems to be looking for something it can't find, it sounds like a similar issue - but I don't know how I would go about tracking down the problem file and replacing it with a fresh one.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 jours 9 heures #168867 par John_K
John_K a répondu au sujet : Error after updating LimeSurvey to latest version
Yes- I too get a similar error when attempting to create a new user in LS 3.7.2 or when attempting to import an existing survey from LS 2.0.6 - Displays an error, but when I open LS in a new tab, I can see the new entry. Though I'm not sure if all relevant data is getting populated to required referential tables at DB level. Not sure what/where to check.
Interestingly, the import of an .lss survey to LS 3.7.2 does not populate the diff groups & questions in the survey- Only the survey summary & not the rest of the survey structure.
JK

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 jours 18 heures #168921 par holch
holch a répondu au sujet : Error after updating LimeSurvey to latest version
I guess you guys won a bug report. Please go to bugs.limesurvey.org to retrieve your prize... ;-)

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Commencez dès maintenant !

Créez simplement un compte et commencez à utiliser LimeSurvey dès aujourd'hui.

Inscrivez-vous maintenant

Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter!