Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Response Balance Operation

• abramrm
  • abramrm's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #133392 by abramrm
Response Balance Operation was created by abramrm
Hi everyone !

I am currently managing a survey on limesurvey and I wondered how the incomplete answers impacted the "response blance" crédits ?

Is it like X number of incomplete answers count for one crédit (as a full answer) ? Or is it a proportional on the percentage of questions that the surveyed answered before giving up ?

Thank you in advance, you really did a good job with this application,

Abram

A.R.M.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #133424 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Response Balance Operation
I assume you are talking about Limeservice? For Limeservice questions you should get in touch directly with them.

However, while I am not using Limeservice, I think this was explained quite detailed on their website:
www.limeservice.com/en/pricing

What is counted as a Survey Response?

A Survey Response is counted as such when one of the following events occurs:

...when a survey participant fills out a total survey (0.5 are counted when the survey is started and the first question is answered and 0.5 when it is finally submitted by the participant)
...when an administrator submits a response using the data entry feature
...when an administrator marks an incomplete response as completed 0.5 of a response will be counted.

So when someone starts and responds to the first question, this is counted as 1/2 response, which will turn a full response if the participants submits the completed survey). That is how I understand it. I doubt you should get in touch directly with the Limeservice support.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose